June 16, 2024, 10:58:29 pm

Author Topic: Ban Hammer  (Read 1823 times)

DNBlighton

• View Profile
Ban Hammer
« on: June 21, 2012, 04:09:52 am »
Can someone please tell me how long my ban is? and possibly how long until it is lifted? This is not an appeal because i knew what i was doing and did it anyway, any ones help is appreciated.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Ban Hammer
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 05:23:39 am »
What is your logic then? This is so stupid and pointless.
Why would do something that you KNOW is gonna get you banned, and expect to come back. Not only that, but demanding to know how long your ban is.

If it was up to me you'd never come back.

Salas, this isn't the proper way to handle such topics and was especially rude. I know it's not the best thing to say, but you still don't have to chew someone's head off for asking a question such as this.

As for your ban, DNBlighton:

Please wait for bhoughton to respond. Moved to SMP Ban Appeals.

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 05:36:08 am »
Well, in my ban of you i think i did make a mistake with the blocks, im not 100% sure, but in the screen shot it shows that you Broke over 450 blocks, which is a perm ban.
But if you give me a valid enough reason why i should unban you please feel free and i will take it into consideration of an unban or a lower of the ban.

(click to show/hide)

Bhoughton
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

DNBlighton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 05:45:33 am »
I am obviously new to MineCraft, and i felt like being an a$$...i usually dont do as such, and in my mind i was just messing with him, but i did not realize how much time and effort in took in to building such building, as one of mine was griefed in another server, though they did nothing about it, i will never do it again as i now know what it feels like

DNBlighton

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 06:57:59 am »
I would really like to be able to play again on your incredible server, although i know what i did was wrong..