May 23, 2024, 07:29:02 am

Author Topic: Trusted App.  (Read 2321 times)

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
Trusted App.
« on: June 19, 2012, 07:01:43 pm »
Hi, this is DaleJr2148 and I would like to explain to you why I'd like to be trusted or even a moderator someday on this EPIC server.  I love the joy of hanging out with people on the server that I dont even know of!  Thats why I feel REAL do see a lot people saying stuff like "I'm greifed! Come help me!!!" and "Can any1 place water 4 me?" and I have no way I can help them. :'(
Since a lot of really neat people are trusted, I was thinking that I could be part of the neat people. Thanks for your time reading my reasoning why I could possibly become Trusted or a Mod someday! :D
-Dale

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
Re: Trusted App.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 07:10:52 pm »
Moved to SMP forum.
Since we have no a special type for Trusted applications, this is considered as a rejected application.

Trusted rank is the rank you get from the server, when the mods or OPs+ trust you. You can understand it from its name.
There is a topic about how to become trusted, posted here.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,10937.0.html

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 07:13:52 pm »
yea and if u become trusted and want to apply for moderator please follow the template. http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,6431.0.html

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 07:18:23 pm »
Sorry spamarian. You are right, there isnt a place for Trusted Apps. and yea I shouldnt be asking. :/ I cant help myself. Ill be pateint this time.
-Dale

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:15:52 pm »
Dale, Try help out without placeing water as a starting point what i did is i helped out around Asking "Does anyone need help Building or Mineing" Also get well known with Moderators + Then you will get a good rep and Maybe a Moderator + will recommend you.
I hope this helped you out with trying to get trusted, And i thought i'd say Moderator is a different Application (Even tho there is no Application for trusted)

- zxSM1FFYzx

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 09:02:40 pm »
Topic locked.
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo