May 17, 2024, 06:58:29 am

Author Topic: May I please be unbanned from this server  (Read 1449 times)

NotABronie

• View Profile
May I please be unbanned from this server
« on: June 18, 2012, 02:52:38 pm »
May I please be unbanned from this server, for it wasn't clear to me what is considered griefing, for i was shoveling snow just outside of the spawn point and then suddenly i got banned. My Friend, ZaphodMarvin42, had recently joined this server and asked a server moderator why i had been banned, and he said that the only possible way that i could've been banned was for digging up the snow because that snow wasn't technically mine. In the event that i will be unbanned, i will make sure to be minding my own business in my house, making sure that the only reason why i would be in people's buildings is for fixing others houses/mansions/towns/castles that have been grief and they request help. I personally hate griefers, for they just don't know how to play a simple game so they have to ruin everyone else's experience on this server. I always try to help people who have been griefed, for example, someone randomly put lava in ExtremedDrop's building so i rushed over there with dirt and a shovel, and i will continue to do so, so long as there is a chance for me to do so.

Sincerely,
      NotABronie
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: CaveJohnson
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: May I please be unbanned from this server
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 05:04:41 pm »
We have a grieftrap set up in that vicinity and the zone of the trap extends beyond the walls due to the roof. Because of this, you had modified the snow blocks within the zone and was logged into the antigrief database.

Whenever I have access to the server, I will unban you (or if another moderator is willing to do so), since all you were going after were the snow blocks.

NotABronie

• View Profile
Re: May I please be unbanned from this server
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 07:05:04 pm »
Thank you so much Xeadin
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: CaveJohnson
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D