May 03, 2024, 12:03:03 am

Author Topic: Hello from the Arctic!  (Read 1519 times)

Throe

• View Profile
Hello from the Arctic!
« on: June 09, 2012, 07:11:42 am »
Greetings from the far North!  You can call me Throe.  My tag on the server is Throe82.

Interesting facts about me:  I am a former Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force.  I'm a certified Canon Copier Technician(copier repair dude).  I can see the Arctic Ocean(specifically the Chukchi Sea) from my front porch.
Share your skin: I haven't made a personalized skin yet.  Still using the same default skin I first had on singleplayer(I have purchased the game).
Grammar:  Not sure what to say about this.  I try, most of the time.  It's a respect issue for me.  I respect everyone at least enough to make myself easy to understand.  The only time I use poor grammar or 1337 shorthand is when I'm making fun of people who really use it to communicate, and when I'm joking around with family/friends.
Immaturity:  Has it's place.  See Grammar.  Mostly only immature with family/friends.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from the Arctic!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 07:20:25 am »
Hello and welcome to the server!

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 09:53:55 am »
Please don't use ur f16s to bomb our server host if u get mad at us <3
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

Throe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 05:34:52 pm »
Hehe, I don't have any aircraft.  Enlisted ranks can't even fly aircraft in the US military(in most cases).  I did have my name printed on the side of a KC-135R though.  I was the lead crew chief(maintenance) on it, and I went everywhere it went for the most part.  We refueled a lot of F-16s. :)

Alas, I never got my Airframe and Powerplant license for civilian aircraft maintenance, so I can't even work on aircraft legally now.  That stage of my life is over, hence the word "former". :)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 05:26:48 pm »
A 'former' US Military Staff Sergeant. What an honor.

Welcome to Opticraft. Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.

Remember to read up on our Classic/ Forum And SMP Server rules :)

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 01:39:13 pm »
Greetings from the far south! I can see the US/Mexico border from my back porch!