June 11, 2024, 07:47:22 am

Author Topic: Banned for mentioning Zeppelin mod?  (Read 1905 times)

kisclix

• View Profile
Banned for mentioning Zeppelin mod?
« on: June 16, 2012, 02:57:09 am »
This has got to be the most stupidest reason of being banned for. For you retarded mods who don't know this. You cant use Zeppelin on online unless the server host allows it! Or if there is a plugin. The rules say use common sense, that involves EVERYONE! Yeah, people there's rules in the server...

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for mentioning Zeppelin mod?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 03:04:42 am »
Actually according to your own message you have 2 mods installed.  Insulting moderators also isn't a very smart thing to do.  Rules also state NO MODS except Optifine.  Doesn't matter if they "work" or not.

You've also got a mod loader, which makes loading and unloading mods quick and fast.  Thus, as the ban said, remove the 2 mods and I'll think about unbanning you tonight.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:17:03 am by ViperZeroOne »
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

kisclix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 03:16:56 am »
Actually according to your own message you have 2 mods installed.  Insulting moderators also isn't a very smart thing to do.  Rules also state NO MODS except Optifine.  Doesn't matter if they "work" or not.

You've also got a mod loader, which makes loading and unloading mods quick and fast.  Thus, as the ban said, remove the 2 mods and I'll think about unbanning you tonight.
Just letting you know now, that those mods are impossible to use in SMP, but seeing that if we are going to make a very big deal then i will uninstall them. Its still ridiculous how you went as far to banning me. I have never seen anyone cheat with them mods. And did i say ALL mods are stupid? No i didn't, I say things like that because i have horrible anger issues lately and i will not discuss them in a forum. So if you feel insulted then sorry, its just how i am.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 03:23:07 am »
Just so you know, for future reference, when someone says they have mods installed we don't go and research them first.  We ban, since the rules state "No mods", and inform the player to remove them.  We can't possibly know about every mod in existence, although i do know about Zepplin.  I don't know about the other one, or rather didn't until I just read up on it.  That said, once again it says "No Mods".

If you want mods installed for single player simply keep a modded minecraft.jar file in a backup folder so you can quickly go back to it when you are done playing on Opti, and then copy the original minecraft.jar back when you want to play on Opti again.  It only takes a couple seconds to rename the files.  It's how I do it.

You've been unbanned.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)