May 28, 2024, 07:06:49 pm

Author Topic: New daily scavenger hunt!  (Read 1285 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
New daily scavenger hunt!
« on: June 12, 2012, 02:28:12 am »
I did a scavenger hunt for the server today and while it made me money, it also give away quite a large amount of good value items.

So I'm happy to announce: This is now a daily event! Everyday there is a small scavenger hunt. Then, every Friday there will be a major hunt! It will include higher value prizes like obsidian, diamonds, potions and blaze rods! The daily hunt is 100$ and weekly is 150$. This is just simply something im doing for the server which I only ask for some money to provide more items for the next one. This can be accessed by going to /home snapethesnipe and paying me 100$. If there already has been a hunt that day, I'll reserve you on a list of prepaid players.

If it becomes troublesome or item-consuming, I may make it bi-daily or cut it off entirely. Remember, this is a nice gift to the community by giving out items. It's a win-win because I am filling up my room with too many chests. I get to clear my inventory while you get them! I get a little money from you while you most likely get more (in items worth) than what you paid!

So in all, it's a scavenger hunt for 100$ that is daily an helps out me and the scavengers. It's win-win for the whole server community! /home snapethesnipe in-game, I'll see you there.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: New daily scavenger hunt!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 02:34:40 am »
Did you get permission from an Admin?
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 02:35:48 am »
No I use my own stuff and my own area with my own house.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 04:05:33 am »
Not an approved Event, moved to General Discussion.