May 16, 2024, 01:52:39 am

Author Topic: i got banned for no reason  (Read 2194 times)

zeek1452

• View Profile
i got banned for no reason
« on: June 13, 2012, 12:23:43 am »
im really sirDeadMau5 my messaging on that account doesnt work so plz send a responce to this account.............................
i got banned temp for destroyin me and my friend Eawesome's house with his premition to make our town nice with a farm so we can sell it (by the way its me and ragequiter13's town) were trying to sell the town thats why i was doing that stuff(were making another town) plz unbann me

ps. hutchinske was the 1 who banned me

sincerily,sirDeadMau5
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:25:27 am by awesomealicia »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: i got banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 12:25:47 am »
Removed the useless  ???'s.

hutchinske

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:54:49 am »
I will only unbann you if ragequiter makes a post saying those where his intentions. It looked like you tore down a house for a farm and it was strange that you wanted chest removed after you tore down the house. I don't much care if you leave and take all your friends or not. We are a fast growing server. Also it is just a 2 day ban because I wasn't sure what you where doing and it looked like greif. I will stay near this topic tonight tell 9pm central time so if you can plead a good case by then you will be unbanned.

zeek1452

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:53:53 am »
k thx for lettin me know ill tell ragequiter to post it

hutchinske

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 02:39:57 am »
depending on your response the earliest I can unban you will be tomorrow night. I have to work but i will try to check the forums before I go and if another mod sees that I gave a ok to unbann go ahead and do so.

ragequiter13

• thatsssssss a nice everything you've got there
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 11:01:20 pm »
SirDeadmau5 AKA zeak was just flatning land, please unban.

hutchinske

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 11:08:50 pm »
Pardoned.
Sorry about the missundrstanding. If you need anything done about the land clearing though please ask the owners to move their stuff. The chest still have stuff in them. To find who's they are tpye /cinfo and punche the chest.