Author Topic: Iphone  (Read 6611 times)

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
Re: Iphone
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 08:51:18 am »
Although I love my Android, I will make a quick point. Probably the main reason it [iPhone] is still so popular today is the fact that, of all the phones out there, it is the least complicated. It's practically made for even toddlers to use it, its just that simple. Its really just a tap of a button for a call,text, email or game. There's one simple home button instead of various ones like on most phones. I could name more but I'm too lazy at this time :P

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 02:21:25 pm »
You should put a Nokia instead of the knife.
I used to throw my Nokia around wherever I wanted, 3 years latter of tossing up up, down, left, right and center. it just got slower & died out.

I got an Iphone, tried tossing it around, and it broke... -.-
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 08:22:51 pm »
iPhones suck.
Mind explaining why?
They are overrated, terrible quality (fragile), overpriced, not needed, so many other phones are better, and they are just pieces of junk.
They are not that fragile. I ve thrown mine up in the air (accidently) and it fell down from 2 meters and nothing. Sure they eventually brake ( mine has 2 times) ( i got mine already broken fixed it and broke it again).
They are overpriced allright i cant argue that..
Not needed? Notice that most people ( like my self) use them for apps  wich wouldnt exist in any other platform ( take angry birds for example) if it wasnt for iOS. The iPhone evolved from the iPod touch wich has many uses (consider moast of every apps one reason). The iPhone is an ipod+ the phone and messaging.
And since its a piece of junk as you claim and whatnot, why do so many people buy that? I mean come on! They cant be all stupid!
I believe you hatin' for some reason.
Whatever... Compare that to a phone made back then. You will see how fragile they really are.
And yes, they are not needed, you don't need a fancy phone that has flashing lights and a touch sensitive screen. Phones were made to contact people from a distance by a simple call, not how they are used today.

Your phone falling from 2 meters, my phone has fallen from a 3 story house and no damage done, yes, I have an old phone.

The other thing is, all that they are doing is making people lazy fucks. I'm not even kidding, my mom can't even text anymore, the has to talk to the phone to text now... I'm glad to just have a simple talk and text phone and I will keep it that way, even when I have the power to make myself lazy by buying an iPhone. So many people buy the phone because they are just lazy.

Yes, they are pieces of junk. Junk:
b : something of poor quality : trash
c : something of little meaning, worth, or significance
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:25:37 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey