June 04, 2024, 01:37:28 am

Author Topic: Additions to the Market  (Read 9696 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Re: Additions to the Market
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 04:35:52 am »
And Ghast tears, because it's impossible to find enemies in the nether now
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

YangusTheGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 02:59:57 pm »
The thing is, if mob spawners were in the market people like Kascas could buy a ridiculous amount of blaze spawners place all together in one spot and get loads of xp... They would have to make them cost about 500,000 for it to be balanced.

But I do agree with slime balls, they are too rare.

Tree Frog

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 03:11:30 pm »
Slime balls are almost imposible to find now and i love to build with sticky pistons thats the only thing there should be added

I agree.  If slimes were spawning at a reasonable rate I wouldn't support this one either.  However with the current setup it is impossible to find slimes even in trade.  All the other stuff is easy to make or find. 

One addition based on obi wans post would be saddles.  :)

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 03:47:45 pm »
The simple answer to everything: You can buy it from other people. Just ask in the trade channel for the items or in the auction house. Not everything need to be added to the market.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 04:01:03 pm »
You should be happy there is even a market at all. This server is survival, you arent supposed to be able to buy everything at the market. Dont ask for more when what you have is a luxury that can easily be taken away.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 12:21:43 am »
I am happy with the market, I just want the Ghast tears/slime balls. Those are too rare. I have not found a single Ghast, and I have been playing this server for about 2 1/2 months and I just saw my first slime yesterday. So at least add those
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

LunarKnightXX

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 01:18:01 am »
I like everything, except for the spawners. The rich players could then be able to buy a bunch! And once they do, they could randomly drop it throughout the server. But it also wouldn't make sense to sell it for $30000 because that's how much people are already selling it, now.

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 09:28:25 pm »
You should be happy there is even a market at all. This server is survival, you arent supposed to be able to buy everything at the market. Dont ask for more when what you have is a luxury that can easily be taken away.

i agree, the server is survival and is meant to be that way. Slime spawn rates are down i think so hopefully it will be fixed, but i dont agree with aditions
I'm Back BABY!