June 05, 2024, 03:47:08 am

Author Topic: banned  (Read 2263 times)

jibblett

• View Profile
banned
« on: June 10, 2012, 05:05:43 am »
Hi my name is jibblett and i been on your server for about 2 months now me and my friend fatputa play everyday and have build 2 towns in 2 different spots now last night about 10pm EST we where playing with glass and testing protection stones close to the spawn and i smashed some glass and went trough a house by mistake........ I had been banned and would like to come back to the wonderful world you guys have! would be awesome ty...

cschurz

• View Profile
Re: banned
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 05:19:11 am »

jibblett

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 05:24:33 am »
fuck your stupid realm all i said was WTF was your problem! i guess your all just fuking kids! go fuck your selfs!

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 05:43:18 am »
fuck your stupid realm all i said was WTF was your problem! i guess your all just fuking kids! go fuck your selfs!
Good one mate, take a good look at yourself and learn to spell.

I suggest to wait for Scotty602AB's response, seeing as how you replied I wouldn't think he'll lifting the ban.

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
  • The Ban Hammer has spoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 08:30:32 am »
Jibblett, you griefed a grief trap, your friend Called me a cunt, then you came into mumble and attcked me? I was too damn busy to reply to Stupid PMs about unban my friend he did nothing wrong, when you broke a grief trap?
 Your Ban WILL stay, and if you come into mumble and attack me again, I will ban you from mumble and the forums,
*FYI* IM 16 so im actually mature enough to know what I can and cant do, and I am not power-hungry as you suggested.

This decision was between the 2 Amdin, and 3 OPs, so cheers boet your time on OPTI is up.

Missters

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 08:42:05 am »
Yeah, about that mumble thing, I was there in the chatroom when u came in and started attacking Scotty..
It's unproffesional and rude behaviour and the ban should stand, in my opinion.

\o/\o/
 |   |
 /\  /\

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 08:45:32 am »
Im just gonna let Chip, Sircy and Oreo comment as they were involved, and then i will be locking the thread

illiwill

• Smp Trusted/Classic Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 04:45:40 pm »
This guy deserves to be perma a banned. He PM Scotty saying he was a 10 year old cunt. Then he went into mumble and was bitching about his ban. In mumble, he was using VERY inappropiate language.   

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 04:49:59 pm »
Staff members deserve NO such abuse such as this. I hope that you will think about what you have done and apologize to those you so willingly called out, because this was very immature behavior you exhibited.

And continuing your abuse on the forums is not going to help either. If you want to gain some respect around here, stop acting like a ranting, little kid and you won't be treated as one.

E1ectrik

• Opticrafts CoD Professional
    • View Profile
    • http://www.speedtest.net/result/1238286444.png
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 05:22:37 pm »
This wasn't very appropriate. Scotty had a hard time, being the only mod at the time. Offending him, then proceeding to call him vulgar names is unacceptable. Sure being banned is not a FUN, but striking another person over a VIDEO GAME is morally incorrect.

Scotty602AB

• Blitz Banner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 07:50:44 pm »
No point in keeping this thread open, i have proven my case

Locking Thread