May 17, 2024, 04:29:55 am

Author Topic: problem :/  (Read 1301 times)

TheEnderzZ

• View Profile
problem :/
« on: June 21, 2012, 08:58:58 pm »
Hello! Since I have been playing minecraft me and my brother have shared an account. Due to my birthday I now have interest in getting my own personal account.However, would there be any penalties? I do not want to lose my recently obtained trusted rank if there are any other problems I'm not seeing please tell me. I just want my rank to transfer over and then be removed from the old account once its all said and done. Thank you for your time and consideration.

SalasCraft

• a.k.a. SaladCraft
    • View Profile
Re: problem :/
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 09:01:08 pm »
Hello! Since I have been playing minecraft me and my brother have shared an account. Due to my birthday I now have interest in getting my own personal account.However, would there be any penalties? I do not want to lose my recently obtained trusted rank if there are any other problems I'm not seeing please tell me. I just want my rank to transfer over and then be removed from the old account once its all said and done. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I suggest you message an admin or an Op (or wait for one to reply for that matter) and then you could maybe talk it out with them.