May 15, 2024, 01:15:03 pm

Author Topic: [Builder or Crafter]  (Read 675 times)

psychoninja911

• View Profile
[Builder or Crafter]
« on: June 07, 2012, 02:34:49 am »
I'm aiming for Builder, if possible Crafter.
I really want cuboid :D

Ingame name: Psychoninja911
Briefly describe all your creations: Alien Spaceship made in guest zone was my 1st creation.
And since then I have been in Member area.
What worlds are the creations on: Guest and Member
Links to screenshots of the creation:
First build: Mothership

Second Build: War scene

Third Build: My largest build noncuboid build I've ever done. Inspired by my War Scene above.

(Don't forget who made this lol)

Names of players who helped contribute: No one, at all.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra: Lots of detail in my 3rd work (giant castle). I made it so you shouldn't once have to use the jump button. Always a mini stair/step.
Do you agree with our terms ?: Of course I do, I wouldn't come here if you guys didn't have someone to enforce the rules :)

Thanks for your time!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 02:36:47 am by psychoninja911 »

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder or Crafter]
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 02:44:22 am »
Unfortunately, Rejected

From looking at your recruit application and your castle in-game, I can see that you have some potential when it comes to building. Instead of some of the little small builds that you made, I would like to see something along the lines of the castle, but with more detail and use of shapes. From looking at your stats, I can se that you joined the server yesterday. It is great that you got recruit so quickly but when going to apply for builder rank, please take some quality time to plan and execute a build. Please do not post another application for at least three days.

On the note of your application title, Crafter rank applications are only allowed for players of builder rank whose builds have been approved by an Admin.