May 15, 2024, 09:02:27 pm

Author Topic: Top Donor Title  (Read 14819 times)

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: Top Donor Title
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 11:31:07 pm »
To Improve this idea use the same idea as [Top Voter] Its [Top Donator] it changes every month so its Top donor maybe have a benefit to it say Free $10 in Donator Items.
Thats just a final idea i thought while reading this post.
Well if your a top donator you might not need the $10, but maybe access to the /fly command would be a nice perk.

Boshiwarrior

• (JO,O)J FUSRODAH === ¶___¶
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2012, 01:25:32 pm »
To Improve this idea use the same idea as [Top Voter] Its [Top Donator] it changes every month so its Top donor maybe have a benefit to it say Free $10 in Donator Items.
Thats just a final idea i thought while reading this post.
Well if your a top donator you might not need the $10, but maybe access to the /fly command would be a nice perk.
Then everyone will put there money in this game to get acces to fly. Just give them the "Top Donator" or like Mimesis said, Diamond donator or just a regular Donator Title.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
!Boshiwarrior is returning to the Opticraft!

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2012, 04:06:24 pm »
Ok takeing the idea too Far Flying is a un needed thing The reason moderator+ have is because it helps in there day to day work on the server.

The Diamond idea to in my opinion is pointless, My idea is simply its the same as coters Top donar  1 2 3 simple and not wasteing time...

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 08:20:57 pm »
Ok takeing the idea too Far Flying is a un needed thing The reason moderator+ have is because it helps in there day to day work on the server.

The Diamond idea to in my opinion is pointless, My idea is simply its the same as coters Top donar  1 2 3 simple and not wasteing time...
Sure its not needed, but its wanted, that's why I used it to counter suggest the idea of donating to get donation awards, it was just a thought.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 10:13:58 am »

Sure its not needed, but its wanted, that's why I used it to counter suggest the idea of donating to get donation awards, it was just a thought.

I guess that could work or an in game cash prize to save 1,000 of member flying round Or you have but for the time the 'Top Donar' Lasts

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2012, 11:17:15 am »

I guess that could work or an in game cash prize to save 1,000 of member flying round Or you have but for the time the 'Top Donar' Lasts
Only one person would have the ability to fly thus being the TOP DONATOR sot there can only be one first place
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2012, 11:28:34 am »
Or different prizes for 2nd and 3rd, 2nd or instants 50,000 Ingame money 3rd 25,000 ingame money And 1st gets chocie between 100,000 ingame money or /fly...  :-\

Weirauch

• Lol Smiley Face
  • I Build to live, And I live to build
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 03:39:04 am »
Off topic alert!!
I love how Optical just kinda dropped in and left without many people noticing.

DiamondKnight629

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2012, 08:58:36 pm »
Good idea if there was a support button I would click it  :D.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2012, 08:38:54 pm »
Good idea if there was a support button I would click it  :D.
We are not youtube
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP