May 16, 2024, 02:27:19 am

Author Topic: House Share!  (Read 4727 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
House Share!
« on: May 31, 2012, 09:26:21 pm »
Okay, so basically, we all take up to 5 screen shots of our house (5 different rooms), this is a way to show off your house, and the player with the best house will receive 5k, a zombie spawner, and a chest filled with goodies. We have spaces for 2 other judges, I will accept only 2, good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing all of your houses.

Judge App:

Name:

P/S: You only need to take 1 screen shot minimum, and 5 maximum.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:29:18 pm by spyow7 »

Spyow

• View Profile
Re: House Share!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:44:10 pm »
Man I feel like an Admin accepting apps, lawl.

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 09:45:57 pm »
Im posting my judge app here so I dont spam the forums.

Name:Chipaton
Why should you be a judge?: Why not?

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 09:47:04 pm »
You're ment to post 'em here :Pz

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 11:15:13 pm »
Judge App:

Name: Kyle... Ingame 00ultima00
Why should you be a judge?:im a great builder and i will take this serious... i dont want a crap house to win and i cant be bought out

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 11:18:03 pm »
Judge App:

Name: Kyle... Ingame 00ultima00
Why should you be a judge?:im a great builder and i will take this serious... i dont want a crap house to win and i cant be bought out

Thanks. I'm going to wait for a few more apps before I start accepting. Better than "why not?" lol xD. Thanks again for the app.

mecurymarauder7

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 11:23:19 pm »
Judge App:

Name: Max (mecurymarauder7)
Why should I be a judge? I belive my building skills are interesting and i would like to a judge because i know many building patterns and i do believe that i could give good suggestions to every builder on the server! This server has very many things about it that make it hard to make some large houses and to go "crazy" and over do your home, this is not a creative server and it is a survival server that makes you work for what youve got. The market price can be a bit high, and it is very hard for you to fing resources to build a colossal home. So many competitors could be "trusted" and have been playing in extreme amounts of time the could have a huge house. I do not judge the house on it size or property it is on, i judge it on the quality that the builder wants to express. From castles and dungeons, to glass houses and "spawner shacks" there will be many people in hopes of entering and winning a "big ticket" item or cash prize. But also i belive that we should accept the many people that entered the ones that lost should be recognized for his/her hard work but should also be give feedback. This feedback should included many things like thanks for enering but we are sorry you didn't win, One thing that all the judges loved on your house is the chest room, it looked amazing, but one suggestion that we have is to repace the windows with fences if your going for that "old western" look. That is why i believe i should be a judge and thanks for taking the time to read this judge app!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 11:35:03 am by mecurymarauder7 »

00ultima00

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 12:15:00 am »
lol i built mecury's spawn you should go check it out

mecurymarauder7

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 12:31:19 am »
only the spawn building, the houses around i eather built or helped with

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 06:48:54 am »
I'll check out your /home mercury, then I'll consider you being a judge.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 11:42:50 am »
Judge App:

Name: Max (mecurymarauder7)
Why should I be a judge? I belive my building skills are interesting and i would like to a judge because i know many building patterns and i do believe that i could give good suggestions to every builder on the server! This server has very many things about it that make it hard to make some large houses and to go "crazy" and over do your home, this is not a creative server and it is a survival server that makes you work for what youve got. The market price can be a bit high, and it is very hard for you to fing resources to build a colossal home. So many competitors could be "trusted" and have been playing in extreme amounts of time the could have a huge house. I do not judge the house on it size or property it is on, i judge it on the quality that the builder wants to express. From castles and dungeons, to glass houses and "spawner shacks" there will be many people in hopes of entering and winning a "big ticket" item or cash prize. But also i belive that we should accept the many people that entered the ones that lost should be recognized for his/her hard work but should also be give feedback. This feedback should included many things like thanks for enering but we are sorry you didn't win, One thing that all the judges loved on your house is the chest room, it looked amazing, but one suggestion that we have is to repace the windows with fences if your going for that "old western" look. That is why i believe i should be a judge and thanks for taking the time to read this judge app!
Accepted. Familirize yourself wih the mod commnds in the staff forum. (Lol). I'll notify when we need to start judging.

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 11:48:57 am »
Will you open new topic about the submission of the pictures?
I will take some tomorrow, if I get the time.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 03:44:14 pm »
I was going to say post them in this topic; I look forward to seeing your house!

Spamarian

• Top Voter
  • Champion Member
  • YoO0Oo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 03:58:12 pm »
I will post it, because I wonder for its price.
3 people have said that the selling price would be more than 800k.

Spyow

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 04:26:19 pm »
I will post it, because I wonder for its price.
3 people have said that the selling price would be more than 800k.
Cool, excited for seeing it :3.
Im posting my judge app here so I dont spam the forums.

Name:Chipaton
Why should you be a judge?: Why not?

Rejected.