May 19, 2024, 12:27:51 am

Author Topic: List of ranked players (in-game)  (Read 1789 times)

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
List of ranked players (in-game)
« on: May 29, 2012, 03:30:50 pm »
I was browsing through a few popular classic servers the other day and amongst some other cool features I found this:

This is a suggestion for both classic and SMP but more SMP as I'm not sure whether it's something that can be implemented without code being required i.e. if one of the admins can do it.

So you'd have this list but with
Owner (Optical/1 player)
Admin (Relkeb & Nick3306/2 players)
Operator (7 players)
Moderator (29 players)
Trusted (x players)
Member (x players)
Guest (x players)

I know it isn't exactly top priority but it'd be a nifty little feature to have.

atdfbttl15

• Either on or trying to be on
    • View Profile
Re: List of ranked players (in-game)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 03:50:57 pm »
You mean, it should be a list like this ingame? Actually there is a list like this in SMP at least. Type /list and you will see all the players currently online and catagorized in to Guests, Memers, Trusted, Moderators, Operators, Admins and the Owner. Could not be what you want though.

Check it out! ;)

noobies411

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 04:14:39 pm »
You mean, it should be a list like this ingame? Actually there is a list like this in SMP at least. Type /list and you will see all the players currently online and catagorized in to Guests, Memers, Trusted, Moderators, Operators, Admins and the Owner. Could not be what you want though.
Nah, thats not what the monkey wants. He wants it so that it shows how many of each rank there are. all /list does is show whos online at that moment and it does not give you a number, just a list of names.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 06:40:29 pm »
What is wrong with just showing a list of names?

And yes. If this were to be considered, it would be very low on the list of priorities.