June 16, 2024, 02:57:02 pm

Author Topic: Ban Apeall Sockboy8.  (Read 1934 times)

Sockboy8

• View Profile
Ban Apeall Sockboy8.
« on: May 24, 2012, 05:26:02 pm »
Please unban me I was banned beacause I used an xray texture pack. I didn't know they weren't allowed, my friend used them aswell so I thought okay lets use it. If it helps I know the person who banned me, Yangus the Great, Outside of the game. Even though I'm banned I still vote.

Opticraft is a great server.

Kind regards Sockboy8.  :'(

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Apeall Sockboy8.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 07:28:17 pm »
You were banned by ViperZeroOne, just as you said... for Xray. The ban is permanent, please wait for him to respond.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 10:02:22 pm »
Please unban me I was banned beacause I used an xray texture pack. I didn't know they weren't allowed, my friend used them aswell so I thought okay lets use it. If it helps I know the person who banned me, Yangus the Great, Outside of the game. Even though I'm banned I still vote.

Opticraft is a great server.

Kind regards Sockboy8.  :'(

I will unban you under only one condition.  You must remove the xray texture pack and SWEAR to never to use it again.  If you are caught using it again, and I will be checking in on you, you will be permanently banned and I will not unban you again.

Please reply once you've removed the texture pack.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

bloodangel555

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 08:16:18 pm »
Sockboy8 is a close friend of mine, he doesnt really check the forums but i know he has deleted texture pack, i saw, so please dont think he is ignoring you + before you think about it i am not friend who used xray

Sockboy8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 09:48:37 pm »
I have deleted it and never ever using any mods or texture packs it ruins the facts, Minecraft is a great server!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 10:08:52 pm »
You have been unbanned Sockboy8, but before you run on to the server please heed this warning;

You have been caught griefing once.
You have been caught x-raying once.
Any more rule violations and that's 3 strikes, don't bother making a ban appeal because you won't be getting back on.

Have fun, follow the rules.
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 02:34:39 am »
PARDON REVOKED

I rarely do this after pardoning someone, but upon further investigation I have decided that my initial judgement should stand.  While investigating another individual (Bloodangel555) for X-Ray usage I was brought literally across the map and found that you benefited so much from the usage of x-ray that I cannot allow you to continue here.

I located tunnels to dungeons where you harvested mossy cobble.  I found tunnels that snaked directly through Iron and Gold deposits.  I found tunnels that linked up from cavern to cavern where you collected god knows what.  I found tunnels that went straight to random chests in mines.  I had originally just thought you collected a little bit of stuff under your house, but this much x-ray usage I simply can't ignore.

In addition, another reason I'm revolking the pardon is that in my searching I found a few spots of grief in different locations.  One such example is a vertical shaft in the middle of a town right in front of LMK923's house.  As a rule, it doesn't matter when you grief, you can still be banned for it if it's brought to the attention of a Mod+.

I have also banned BloodAngel555, as I found evidence of him in every single x-ray tunnel, as well as the aforementioned griefing.  I know from my own personal experiences, as well as what has been reported privately to me, that the two of you are a team.  At this point I can't be sure if you were the only one with x-ray and he was just following, or if he also has x-ray and you were using it as a team.  That said, it doesn't really matter.  He knew that you were using x-ray, benefited from your x-ray usage, and failed to report your x-ray usage to staff.  In doing so he has made himself an accomplice, and is just as guilty as having the x-ray mod himself.

You both have been permanently banned from the server.  Please do not bother making an appeal, it will be denied.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:18:06 am by ViperZeroOne »
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!