May 15, 2024, 01:44:36 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal DiRtBaG26  (Read 2757 times)

collin44

• View Profile
Ban Appeal DiRtBaG26
« on: May 30, 2012, 01:49:14 am »
I dont know why i was banned?

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal DiRtBaG26
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 01:55:18 am »
You were banned by ViperzeroOne for xraying, the ban is permanent. Please wait for him to respond.

collin44

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 01:56:11 am »
what is xraying?! i dont even know what it is!!!!!

collin44

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 02:00:38 am »
its not fair when it permanetly dampens my record for something i dont even know what it is, but i appreciate u guys messing with me and ruining my minecraft record so now whenever i go to a different server they'll think im a criminal... thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 02:02:27 am »
what is xraying?! i dont even know what it is!!!!!

Lol, everyone on minecraft knows what xraying is. 

its not fair when it permanetly dampens my record for something i dont even know what it is, but i appreciate u guys messing with me and ruining my minecraft record so now whenever i go to a different server they'll think im a criminal... thanx a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

That's not how it works.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

collin44

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 02:03:05 am »
well im sorry im not everyone on minecraft!

collin44

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 02:09:19 am »
By the way what is xraying?

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 02:10:38 am »
On the contrary, you did this to yourself. We have rules on here and we have staff looking through and making sure that everyone is playing fairly. when we spot oddities, we follow through and make sure that the oddities don't continue-- if the patterns do continue, we will notice.

We're not that stupid.

You were WELL AWARE of the server rules and still you ignored them. ViperZeroOne found lots of tunnels leading to various ores WITHOUT any second-guesses. You say you never even heard of x-ray when you yourself are WELL AWARE of what it is and want to try and blame us for falsely accusing you of something you knew was CLEARLY AGAINST THE RULES.

If you so choose to continue playing this game of Cat & Mouse with us, you will fail. There are absolutely NO EXCUSES to using hacks, nor are there ANY JUSTIFICATIONS to their uses. You have dealt the wrong hand, and you have paid the price.

Wait for ViperZeroOne's response.

collin44

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 02:12:43 am »
WHAT IS XRAYING I DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT U THINKING IM FAKING I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS I DONT EVEN LIKE UR SHITTY SERVER

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 02:17:28 am »
WHAT IS XRAYING I DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT U THINKING IM FAKING I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS I DONT EVEN LIKE UR SHITTY SERVER

X-raying mod is a mod that allows you to completely see through all types of materials, and only visualizes coal, gold, diamonds, iron and lava. And we're pretty sure you have it.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

collin44

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 02:21:55 am »
i appreciate u telling me Hasan Von Maximillian, well to be honest this ban just made ur server look like someone wiped their ass with it cuz im gonna go on a different server that doesnt have mods that have corncobs up their asses, GOOD RIDDENS OPTICRAFT!!! p.s u guys really know how to piss someone off

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 02:22:36 am »
Calm down man, xray is when you press a button you see through everything but ores. This makes it easy for you to get diamonds, iron etc

If in doubt google it!
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

collin44

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 02:24:24 am »
i wish i could calm down bhoughton but i have a dream... a dream of one day having a perfect server with perfect mods and dont falsely accuse.
                 ~M.L.K JR.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 02:27:56 am »
Upon further investigating the issue revolving around this and maman5656's ban appeal, I have come to the conclusion (and ViperZeroOne will agree with me on this):

BAN APPEAL DENIED

I have found tunnels leading to ores and DIRECTLY to ores. When I last went to Maman's recent block changes, I was brought to a vertical shaft that ended at the end of a mineshaft. The rest of the shaft was blocked off by a single block of cobblestone and revealed to me the rest of the chagrin. After exploring the vertical shaft, I found a tunnel made by you that snaked around and led straight to ores. You were not the only one either-- other users tagged along and benefitted from the extensive use of x-ray, which CANNOT be ignored.

You are more or less guilty of using x-ray hacks. We have caught MANY people today for usage of X-ray. I'm not sure if there is an association with there being x-ray day today, but this is EXTREMELY demoralizing to spit on our server rules like this

Rest assured, ALL users that were involved in this are PERMANENTLY BANNED and will forever remain banned from the server, and this includes the following:

DiRtBaG26
maman5656
zman9811
exibo1234

You have all used or at least benefited from the use of x-ray hacks and have failed to report such activities to the staff, which makes you all just as liable for using x-ray. Do not bother making another ban appeal. It will be denied.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:09:55 am by Xeadin »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 03:05:51 am »
Am I late?  Awww I missed out...

Just to post my OFFICIAL reply to this appeal, I'm in full agreement with Xeadin.

BAN APPEAL DENIED
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)