May 16, 2024, 03:12:57 am

Author Topic: Member World Update  (Read 67001 times)

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
Re: Member World Update
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2012, 07:24:19 pm »
Does anyone have a general idea when it will be done? Like is it a matter of days or will it still be weeks?

All that is left are server side things that optical will need to sort out. Unfortunately, he is very busy at the moment so I cannot give you guys an accurate time for the worlds release, but we are working hard on getting you guys onto the new world.

You haven't read the topic, did you?

You are wrong. I absolutely did read the topic. I was simply asking if it takes a while for the server side of things. I want to know if it will be days weeks or months. Not the exact day.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2012, 08:17:38 pm »
Does anyone have a general idea when it will be done? Like is it a matter of days or will it still be weeks?

All that is left are server side things that optical will need to sort out. Unfortunately, he is very busy at the moment so I cannot give you guys an accurate time for the worlds release, but we are working hard on getting you guys onto the new world.

You haven't read the topic, did you?

You are wrong. I absolutely did read the topic. I was simply asking if it takes a while for the server side of things. I want to know if it will be days weeks or months. Not the exact day.
That is only up to optic

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2012, 08:37:36 pm »
Awesome! When will it be open to the public?  ;D :D ;)

Unholy_Gibbon

• The Nocturnal Op
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 01, 2012, 08:42:45 pm »
Awesome! When will it be open to the public?  ;D :D ;)
Look at the post directly above yours.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 01, 2012, 09:02:16 pm »
With all the idio... uhhh... people continuously asking when it's going to open I think someone (admin) should just lock this topic so they're forced to READ the half-million comments stating "When it's done!"
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 01, 2012, 09:59:25 pm »
With all the idio... uhhh... people continuously asking when it's going to open I think someone (admin) should just lock this topic so they're forced to READ the half-million comments stating "When it's done!"
Nah, I just think all of those posts should be deleted, they're really annoying.

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 01, 2012, 11:16:48 pm »
Nah, I just think all of those posts should be deleted, they're really annoying.

Yea, but every one of those annoying posts has like 12 annoying replies to it...  Just sayin.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

bigbeno37

• We are all born with a purpose in life
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2012, 03:54:17 am »

Yea, but every one of those annoying posts has like 12 annoying replies to it...  Just sayin.

Meaning that it would be such a darn chore.

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

mini25252525

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2012, 04:13:05 am »
Guys get back on topic.
Will multi-homes be realsed before the member world is?

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2012, 07:02:52 am »
Guys get back on topic.
Will multi-homes be realsed before the member world is?

What do you mean by 'realsed'?

"We are all born on this planet with a purpose in life," This quote keeps me going during the day, always trying to find that answer.

ANTIKOYKOY

• -Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2012, 07:06:48 am »
He means wether or not will multihomes be a donation package once the new world comes out
"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else.."

bigbeno37

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2012, 07:09:07 am »
He means whether or not will multihomes be a donation package once the new world comes out

Ah, that's what mini meant. I would assume that it would come at AROUND the same the same time, although I am not 100% sure.

Smiteme69

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2012, 11:58:15 am »
Hell no don't lock the topic!

You know full well people would start their own threads asking the same questions.
General section would be spammed.
At least this way the same question can be asked over and over again in one thread :)

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2012, 12:07:52 pm »
Hell no don't lock the topic!

You know full well people would start their own threads asking the same questions.
General section would be spammed.
At least this way the same question can be asked over and over again in one thread :)

Are you purposely being arrogant?
The idea of locking the topic is to STOP stupid questions and other people from saying dumb and repetitive.
People are to lazy nowadays to make new things. I personally won't lock it as it is a news thing and other people may have some thought out questions.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2012, 12:30:43 pm »
People are to lazy nowadays to make new things.

I don't even want to know how many ban appeals are made each day. I'm pretty sure people aren't lazy.