May 02, 2024, 07:33:33 am

Author Topic: Secrets of Body Language (Youtube)  (Read 2312 times)

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
Secrets of Body Language (Youtube)
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:27 am »
This is a very fun and educational experience and a must see if you are willing to learn a few tricks of the trade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQENwD-QlRA&feature=related

Enjoy.

Keep in mind this is an hour and 30 minutes long, so be sure to have the time and willingness to watch the entire video as you may miss quite a bit if you step away without pausing the video.
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
Re: Secrets of Body Language (Youtube)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 02:33:48 pm »
Just finished watching it...And your completely right it was actually quite interesting and i did watch all of it!
I want to know more about facial and body languages now cause i enjoyed it... ;D

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
Re: Secrets of Body Language (Youtube)
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 09:10:20 pm »
This man has studied the Opera, He studied all body language from the Opera, and taught himself how to become an amazing speaker.
After he won the elections, He only gave speeches as a morale booster. He didn't have say much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHAGSXBYl1g

I'm sad I cannot provide the source of my information. But it's quite obvious ;) You can watch any of his speeches and you can clearly see his powerful gestures. I'd say he learned them from Wagner's opera's since he was a such a huge fan of Wagner.

I enjoyed this documentary, It's everything I already felt, but not said. 
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء