June 15, 2024, 09:46:13 pm

Author Topic: Ban Appeal (By Anti Grieving System)  (Read 1403 times)

unayr

• View Profile
Ban Appeal (By Anti Grieving System)
« on: May 19, 2012, 06:36:23 pm »
I was banned by the Anti Grieving System for breaking a glass pane on somebody else's house to see if i could retrieve a diamond block from behind it and was caught. I am truly regretting this now and am very sorry to whoever it is that now sees a hole in their glass wall.
I'm actually glad that i was caught, as if I had continued, i would have stolen many things from that house. I am impressed though, at the servers quality and security for these issues. I assure you that It won't happen again if I am ever re-addmitted to the server. To those of you reading this, don't be greedy!! Please reconsider the ban on me. :'(    :-\
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 07:31:21 pm by unayr »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal (By Anti Grieving System)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 07:54:54 pm »
I was banned by the Anti Grieving System for breaking a glass pane on somebody else's house to see if i could retrieve a diamond block from behind it and was caught. I am truly regretting this now and am very sorry to whoever it is that now sees a hole in their glass wall.
I'm actually glad that i was caught, as if I had continued, i would have stolen many things from that house. I am impressed though, at the servers quality and security for these issues. I assure you that It won't happen again if I am ever re-addmitted to the server. To those of you reading this, don't be greedy!! Please reconsider the ban on me. :'(    :-\

The Anti-Griefing system requires you to break a minimum of 5 blocks before it places a ban upon you.  It also self-repairs, so there are no repairs needed.  The ban from the anti-griefing system is a mandatory 7 days.  Let this be a lesson to you, griefing on this server is not tolerated.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

unayr

• View Profile
Response
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:32:41 pm »
I'm glad to hear that there will be no lasting damage on whoever's creation or home due to mistakes I have made. I would like to know, however which blocks, other than the glass panes (I accidentally said pane) I have destroyed. I have learnt my lesson
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 08:34:38 pm by unayr »

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Response
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 10:06:34 pm »
I'm glad to hear that there will be no lasting damage on whoever's creation or home due to mistakes I have made. I would like to know, however which blocks, other than the glass panes (I accidentally said pane) I have destroyed. I have learnt my lesson

I can't check that because the grief traps auto-repair themselves.  I can assure you though, it does take 5 blocks before you are banned.  I've personally witnessed individuals banned by the grief traps.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

unayr

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal (By Anti Grieving System)
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 08:22:32 am »
Ok but thx for taking the time to reply