January 17, 2015, 07:13:57 pm by Tobs
Views: 1016 | Comments: 13
I know a fair few of you have been asking for stats for a while, and those of you wanting to see and compare them to one another will be happy to know the Creative server now has fully functioning statistics for players loaded onto it! These statistics include...
- Join Date - The day a player joined (DD/MM/YYYY), will start recording from today.
- Last Online - When a player last logged into the server, or if they are online.
- Total Logins - How many times a player has connected to the server.
- Time Online - Total time a player has spent on the server, currently in seconds.
- Blocks Placed - Total number of blocks placed by a player, doesn't include World Edit.
- Blocks Broken - Total number of blocks griefed. Uhh, I mean, broken (please don't grief).
- Lines Spoken - How many times a player has sent a chat message, doesn't include commands.
- Total Votes - Total number of votes a player has attained, will not reset at the end of a month.
To view a player's stats, simply type /stats <player>
The stats are updated every time you log out of the server, so they will not update instantly when you are on the server. Because of the way this is set up it might be possible for web stats in the future, but for now, enjoy seeing how much life is wasted doing what you love! Big thanks to DeeKay for creating this additional part to the custom plugin!