April 29, 2024, 02:08:47 am

Author Topic: Underwater city  (Read 16497 times)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Underwater city
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 10:27:01 pm »
hahaha 2crzy4uall i was just gonna put link on that  :D and yea she  dont have official (i think she is a she :-\ ) i also downloaded that one in the link,it was converted by ProjectKey(LP)

P.S:2crzy4uall thanks on ps offer but i got them for now,and started building towers arround back end of city.Btw i got new neighbours and nice view on their city (will make screenshots of it soon  ;) ) and they will have nice view on my city...well it looks better at night when u see city lights from shore and their city home.

P.P.S:After i finish this i was thinking on making even bigger city if a manage to gather arround some of u builders....so if there is any idea on theme we can make new topic on projects and creations......i'm now pro in working underwater structures on smp  ;D

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 01:28:05 pm »
Thanks for the link! :) I tried it out, and I must say that if I'm going to use it I'll probably get the 64x64 version. :P Thanks anyway! ;)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 10:35:45 pm »
Guys i feel really bad about this but it seems that my city will not be in function ever.i will unlock doors there again if u want to go see why i'm probably abandoning this project,just look at sky when in city and u can see huge city above my and just few blocks away from my farm,probably ps stoped them to expand further.
So if that creation cannot be removed i will need to relocate entire farm,house and city project to another location  :(

Sorry all if i disapointed u but that huge cube like city is way too close to my place and i cant watch that so i will see if op can help and if not i will move from location.

P.S: thanks all for support u offered and see u in few days... at same place or another  :-\

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 10:52:18 pm »
That stinks. :-\ I hope your able to get the city moved or something.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 10:56:37 pm »
Talk to joebrito about moving it. dont abandon this...