April 29, 2024, 04:18:26 am

Author Topic: Underwater city  (Read 16502 times)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Underwater city
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2012, 01:14:57 am »
 ComputerGameLPer dont worry,if u are dedicated to your project u will manage to build it.But first get yourself few ps-stones.... trust me it is better with those placed first (i protected my house and farm but few griefers found few holes which they use to damage buildings mostly my fence with Jack'o lanterns wasnt protected so they took lanterns  :-[  and destroy big part of melon farm) i dont mind if someone take melon or cut the tree i plant but to cut stem and digg holes there...well that is just wrong.
So first protect your project then build even if it takes a lot of time,and when u finish make video or take screenshot to bring people to your city. ;)

Good Luck and keep those griefers away  :)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 04:12:25 pm »
i can help!  :)

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2012, 04:25:57 pm »
i can help!  :)
For now i dont acctually need help...need to buy more ps-stones first but if u need place to stay u can be at my farm.Since u can harvest melons if u need cash u can hide at night in one of apartments for free  :)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2012, 05:11:34 pm »
thanks  :)

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 10:58:40 pm »
Sorry themortalcoil if u tryed to harvest on my melon farm and failed.....i was rearanging some of ps there and forget to put u on allowed list  :(  Will update that as soon as posible  :-[
And i got new city preview....if u want watch it just dont judge yet  :) isnt even near finishing....still much to do and
it was done on classic a long time ago :) SMP will be very hard to do!
yea it is preety hard  :) since i cant be underwater too long and need use air pocket made of ladders,but it's posible..even on survival  :)

link to youtube preview: http://youtu.be/SeB7hV5UMn4

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 11:49:27 pm »
oh ok and i watched and commented on it! :)

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2012, 12:34:01 am »
Sweet city, can't wait to see it finished! Btw, what texture pack you using, it looks awesome. ;)

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 09:29:03 pm »
Sweet city, can't wait to see it finished! Btw, what texture pack you using, it looks awesome. ;)
i use Misa's 64x64 since the first day that texture pack has came out (well not exact day but i use it for long time now)....and it's updated regulary so i love it even more. :)

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 09:43:23 pm »
Btw all of u Forum readers,i opened doors in underwater city for 1 day or so and if any1 is curious can hop in and check it out.......and yes i know it's kinda small for "city" but that is just entrance to it,like huge lobby...one part there is still under construction and entire living part of city is imagined and planed as big towers arround the end part of entrance hall with big apartments and lot of windows so ppl can watch city center and creatures that inhabitate the sea :-)
And please dont judge it yet cos only small part is almoust finished.More will be builded when i get enough cash for protection and for materials...well i digg,craft,bake,cook,harvest a lot so that isnt problem.
And need to watch not to get to close to my neighbours....hm...i think i will never get to close to them but still watching  ;D
And for end of this loooong story  ;) if any moderator comes there with his/hers friend can u please test or search for holes in ps grid....i'm 99% convinced that city is 100% covered in ps fields....and hoping i'm right  :-\

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 02:23:59 am »
if any moderator comes there with his/hers friend can u please test or search for holes in ps grid....i'm 99% convinced that city is 100% covered in ps fields....and hoping i'm right  :-\
Yo, I checked out your city today and I have to say, it's awesome! :P Also, if your not sure if something is protected, you can right click on it with a pickaxe or another tool. Just thought I'd say that in case you didn't know. Hope the rest of your city goes good! ;)

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 05:49:51 pm »
Thanks Jericho and i'm glad u like it,and about right clicking....yea i know i even used "/ps visualize 100" to see borders on
all stones but u know how a griefer can squeeze trough even 1 block like a rat  ;D ...i was clicking on lot of blocks there but that takes too much time,and time is what i dont have since my buisnes sezon has started so i come home late and tired.
And want to finish that project soon cos i got new ideas while building this  ;)

P.S:Jericho did u tryed using Misa's texture.....if u cant run 64x64 there is also 32x32 version of it.I even tryed  LB Photo Realism and must say it was created with love and care (really good) just i personaly dont like photo realistic tex in game :-)

Mark_Dutch

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 06:44:10 pm »
Call it Rapture:D

bring forward the big dady's!

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 07:00:31 pm »
Haha I thought it looked like a medieval Rapture, I have ps stones if you need more I really like the look of it

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 07:45:16 pm »
P.S:Jericho did u tryed using Misa's texture.....if u cant run 64x64 there is also 32x32 version of it.I even tryed  LB Photo Realism and must say it was created with love and care (really good) just i personaly dont like photo realistic tex in game :-)
So far I havn't found the 32x32 version yet, but I will keep looking. :P

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 08:54:37 pm »
So far I havn't found the 32x32 version yet, but I will keep looking. :P
She doesnt have an official 32x32, but people have converted them to that size and the download is HERE