March 29, 2024, 02:33:26 pm

Author Topic: Underwater city  (Read 16472 times)

_Obi_Wan_

• Sorry folks i got lot work IRL.Will be back soon.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Underwater city
« on: April 12, 2012, 04:10:56 pm »
While browsing through planed project i can see that i'm not quite match for competition,but i will try to start building underwater city...well i already started a bit but need some good interior ideas or even people who would like to join me in this quest.However i got simple rules about it like normal casual digging,crafting blocks needed to build city.
City as city will not be too big and it's construction will go a bit slow (working durring day so i dont have much time to play).I dont need ingame money or actual workers but if out there are some casual playing people who cant be in game as much as they want and like to build stuff then look no further and join me in this small quest.
For now i manage to create 2 protected apartments as well as protected room with :double chest,breewing stand,low lvl enchanting table,furnace and nonautomated melon farm on surface for making some money only for protection stones.
So any one who isnt griefer and like to create please reply here with exact ingame name so when i'm online i can add u to protected zones which will allow u to use protected shelter,mutual chests and melon farm as well as some enchanted tools which i will try to make as much as i can :-)

P.S:Sorry all for long story and/or bad grammar (i'm croat and i work a lot in RL)
                                                                                                              Play fair and dont grief others :-P
Profile name is  : crazy82
In game name is:  _Obi_Wan_         and project location is here: http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/-900/64/1211/-1/0/0

Jericho

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Re: Underwater city
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 04:40:22 pm »
Hey, I think it's a good idea. I own a shop so if you need any supplies, just pm me or check out my shop forum. All the prices at my shop are less than market price, so It will be cheaper for you to build. Btw, If you do choose to buy from my shop, know that it will be a special order. The reason why is because we are actually moving our shop location, so our shop is mostly closed for now. To check out the prices for my shops items, just /home JerichoRaze and check out the signs, or go on my shops forum page and check out the online prices. Although, make sure to check the date of last update for online prices, because they might be way off from the real prices if its not dated within a day or two. If you need any other help, just ask. Good luck on your city! My in game name is JerichoRaze.

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 05:44:13 pm »
Thanks Jericho on offer and i sure will check the store when online....most resource i'l digg on site but there are some that i will need to buy :-) .Btw i read all post regarding your shop and notice that u dont have feathers :-/ and since i'm using my bow to get rid of most famous villans in game (creepers) i need a lot of arrows or feathers so if someone give u or want to sell them to u i would be glad to buy them of from u as well as some nether stuff cos i got a lot of lag when in Nether so i dont go there at all.
Also i read that u need little help while moving store and i wont offer myself but i do get little extra cash from my melon farm and when i go online i will donate to a good cause :-) and if u need melons i can sell them to u even if i get just 1$ more  than in market for it :-)
P.S:if u pm me dont get mad if i dont reply cos it is fast chat and i pay attention only when someone comes near me  :-\
      too busy digging :-) ........while i get older i pay less attention :-)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 05:47:27 pm »
As usual, I thought I may drop this here, Be sure to sign up :)

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,7422.0.html
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 01:12:00 am »
I will definetly sign up .. but need some time to make atleast city center and protect it with ps stone,and few smaler safe zones for shop or someone's home.I will expanding city piece by piece to make sure all parts are griefproof before creating city parts that can be destroyed by griefer's hand  :).
Since it is underwater city damage on glass roof can create disaster (just hope in that case that repairing the roof will remove water from inside the city).
In week or so i will post first images and then sign up at Community: City/Town Registry and thank u tabooti for droping link  :)

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 01:29:42 am »
Anytime :)
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 02:17:53 am »
Repairing the roof does make the water go away.

Just thought that tidbit would be usefull :)

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 03:54:22 am »
Umm check my Topic 'New Town?' Sorry I Had Idea first sorry :(

Wanna be Co-owner though?
(click to show/hide)

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 04:26:09 am »
it was done on classic a long time ago :) SMP will be very hard to do!

D00MKNlGHT

• I don't always kill, if I do it's because u stare
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 04:35:17 am »
Call this ATLANTIS
By the way I removed my post, your post made mine look stupid haha.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 06:28:51 am »
Call this ATLANTIS

Oh, how original.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Sekihara

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 08:10:57 am »
Pavlopetri is a way cooler name imo, but I'm a sucker for nearly anything greek.

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 01:07:37 pm »
Why not LEMURA?

_Obi_Wan_

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 08:28:00 pm »
Umm check my Topic 'New Town?' Sorry I Had Idea first sorry :(

Wanna be Co-owner though?
Well i did check your topic and see that u actually didnt had that idea but u made people decide instead of u.... however i'm sorry if u think i took u'r idea about "aqua" city but my city would be more like submerged city then aqua and your post i saw after u post that notice here.
And for others posts about name,well.... i must say my first tought was "Atlantis" even it's corny name  :)  i just want some simple name for it, but i have plenty of time to choose it and all of u to propose one also.
Thanks to thedude114 for roof repairing info...i was thinking it was posible since source water beneath roof has been removed and u confirmed that  :) so....THANKS
To get back to ComputerGameLPer and his post,sorry again but i started building city before i made the post so i will continue to work on it slowly,and if u make name for u'r city please post the name here so i dont take that too  :-\  good luck and hope to see u'r city one day in it full glory  :) (my will be more like little town  with not much residents)

P.S:Sorry all for long post like always and/or bad grammar  ;)
      And small preview of my house & melon farm including underwater "town" project can be seen here: http://youtu.be/As3IvgM2_FM

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2012, 12:34:37 am »
it was done on classic a long time ago :) SMP will be very hard to do!
oh...
(click to show/hide)