May 01, 2024, 01:56:32 pm

Author Topic: Pretty damn pissed.  (Read 2511 times)

Burnt_Chips

• View Profile
Pretty damn pissed.
« on: March 15, 2012, 12:20:45 am »
I went to a guys house named DROWSE99. I did not touch a single thing in the house at all, I was merely there to look around. All of the sudden a mod comes in and says in the public chat "Please do not come into Drowse99's house again" and then I get disconnected. Now it says I'm banned.

I didn't grief or anything, nor did that Drowse person ask me to leave. I am a loyal player, I vote every day and I never grief, I usually stick to myself with my brother and go mining. Please reconsider this ban.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:26:31 am by Burnt_Chips »

Drowse

• View Profile
Re: Pretty damn pissed.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 12:31:22 am »
There were two players that had asked you to leave their home, kitta was one of them, she was spamming in chat for you to please leave you didn't listen so I asked you to leave there was no responce, so I then tphere you to the market twice and then again you went back to their house you must have your home set there .... so I kicked you and you came back and still didn't leave so I banned you for 3 days btw it was not my house you were at it was other players homes
You were asked to leave and you didn't

Burnt_Chips

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 12:34:11 am »
I obviously did not see the messages from the player in chat otherwise I would of left. I thought that I kept getting teleported to the market from a glitch or something. My home is not set there, I used /home DROWSE99.

I am sorry, please reconsider this ban. I would have left if I saw the messages in the chat.

Burnt_Chips

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 12:35:13 am »
Besides, I did not grief or anything, I was just standing around. If he didn't want people in his house, he should of set his /home outside of it. Is standing around really worth a 3-day ban?

Drowse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 12:38:38 am »
There is no such place as /home drowse99 ... I will let you back because the chat is spamming but please leave their house as soon as you come back in game or I will ban you again.  I would also suggest you leave players houses when they ask you to next time :)

Burnt_Chips

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 12:39:52 am »
Okay thank you. I might of mixed the names up. It was BROWSE99 possibly. Either way, I didn't know he was mad at me for being in his house. Won't be returning to it. Thanks.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 12:51:38 am »
Just saw you grief an enchantment table after you were just unbanned-- also, I've been told you have been suspected of using speed and no-clip hacks from the same moderator that banned you earlier.

Banned permanently. If you think this is a misunderstanding, please enlighten me. It should be made very clear that MODS/ HACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED except Optifine.

Drowse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 12:56:56 am »
I watched you speed down a hall as fast as a mod can, you also were going in walls, and then griefed the enchantment table as xeadin had stated. 

Dagony(Nima_ilz)

• I do it selfer becareful to kill want i will count
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 01:14:52 am »
I know the name.Its the famous hacking client 1.2.3.(see youtube)(option speedmine).But not so famous in hiding it from the mods and ops of opticraft they are trained to catch hackers.They see many video's about these programs so they know what they doing
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:18:36 am by Victino »
Code: [Select]
[c=g]aromaloader 1.4.4[/c]
[linksync=www.onlineatm.to[/link]
[load=above[/load]
[IMG]http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/Mr-jar-jar-binks/skinloaderAjax.png[/IMG]

[color=purple]please set an source code
aroma loader=active

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 01:24:18 am »
I would say that I'm a bit more pissed than you are right now. The rules should have been made very clear and yet you used hacks right in front of our faces.

The ban will remain as is