May 01, 2024, 02:11:31 pm

Author Topic: Ok i areready posted about this but the other guy was no help ban hammer  (Read 1444 times)

Artraso

• View Profile
Ok so i was banned for supposedly griefing someones house
But the thing it i have never griefed anyones house and so at first i thought it was some kinda bug or something because alot of people were having trouble with this to but then some guy told me i griefed and that i was banned  4 days
But i dont want that i want to play so if ur a Modetare or something i would like it to be fixed  please

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
You have been banned by Wratkie for griefing his house of 100+ blocks. This is a 4 day ban.
Please wait for Wratkie to respond.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:39:24 am by xDeeKay »

Artraso

• View Profile
 dont remember ever griefing

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
You already have posted a ban appeal. Multiple active ban appeals is not really the best idea. Also, telling off the staff for something they very well know what they are doing is very rude. We know exactly what we are doing, and we have seen the grief ourselves. The more you do something like the, the lower the chances of you getting unbanned with these kinds of denials and lies-- We have a VERY reliable block history database.

Wait for Wratkie to reply to your other topic. He was the one that had banned you.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Please note, I have replied to the other thread.  ;)