May 01, 2024, 03:10:43 pm

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 3176 times)

3than565

• View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: March 06, 2012, 04:30:21 pm »
I was going onto opticraft to find I had been banned from the server. I don't know why though because I haven't griefed anything. I got told I could go for an appeal, how do I get one?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been banned but I don't know why, I didn't grief so I'd like to apply for an appeal

Merged two similar topics by same person - YM
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 05:59:02 pm by Your_Mine »

Nefroz

• View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 05:56:57 pm »
I banned you for griefing 634 blocks in 12tere12's farm, can you explain? Ive also found other random griefings around the server since this ban.

3than565

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 06:05:44 pm »
I didnt grief from that farm, CQBxFIshNinja said I could use it as much as I like, thats why he made a home set there I could use. I don't know about the other random griefings though.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 03:42:08 am »
3than565 you also have a furnance homeset (when you put furnances and a door around your /home), TON of treasure chests and a protection stone (the ps stone I had put in a chest you can retrieve it if you want) on my property. It's an area in the Community Tower a.k.a the place with the large cobble floor, glassed off area with a huge melon farm that fishninja built a wooden house ALONG WITH A PS STONE near which I need to talk to him about -_-. 

Do you mind telling me why you put all that stuff there? I'm in the process of building in that area and you should've ask me first although you probably didn't know. And would you mind me putting the stuff in your chests in a chest I can move around so you don't lose your stuff, and I can build without having annoying chests blocking my progress? You can get your stuff back when your ban is up.

Nefroz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 06:40:43 am »
Well it was 12terer12s farm, glass/ melon stems dir it was pretty effed up when I fixed it, ill look it over when I get home but im sure I didn't perma ban you.

Nefroz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 03:48:29 pm »
12tere12 said that he doesnt know cqbninjafish. Logblock doesnt lie.

Drunz

• lolwut
  • Who can I yell at today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 06:39:48 pm »
3than565 On the subject of your Protection Stone, if you can't get into the chest I placed to hold your stone contact me and I'll resolve it. (after your ban is up of course)

3than565

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 12:49:02 pm »
Thanks for keeping my protection stone safe.
I got one last question, how long is my ban for?

3than565

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 09:39:58 pm »
Can someone please reply to this post? I have no idea how long a ban is for and I would like to know, preferably when it ends as well.

Thanks

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 01:03:48 am »
It's permanent. It sounded like Nefroz didn't plan on it being permanent, I'll leave him a message letting him know about this just in case.

Nefroz

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 12:55:12 pm »
Well its been 6 days, i lowered it to one day I did not mean for it to be perm, my apologies. Ive been busy with other issues im terribly sorry.

3than565

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 04:16:13 pm »
Ok, thank you for lowering it. It's ok about the mistake, everyone makes mistakes.