April 29, 2024, 03:55:26 am

Author Topic: help baned  (Read 3473 times)

andrewdog123

• View Profile
help baned
« on: January 26, 2012, 12:17:58 am »
 >:( help i got band for nothing help please unband me it was jakeeboy1 thankyou

daggielover

• View Profile
Re: help baned
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 12:24:57 am »
He is inocent he did nothing ;)

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 12:41:40 am »
Andrewdog123, you were banned by Arsenic_Shark.
I will inform him of this ban appeal.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

arsenic_shark

• If you need me, I have a PM ;)
    • View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 07:38:23 am »
Hello,

My name is ouch_ouch but i play as Arsenic_shark on the smp server. I did in fact ban you and you are right to suspect Jakeeboy1 as he was the one griefed.

As a normal person would do if they logged in and found the home griefed they would inform a Mod or Op, hence what he did. So he went round the showed me the grief and i undid the actions and banned alot of people. One of them being you.

I first found that you had griefed your way through a redstone/piston door. I know that you wont working with him otherwise you would have been able to open the door and not of griefed it. I was then shown a room which appeared empty. I check it all and it also appeared that you had destroyed cobblestone all other the room. I then decided to undo your actions, it told me that you had destroyed 2000+ blocks in the last day in a radius of 50. I undid your actions. Jakeeboy1 told me there was still grief, once i checked it it said you did it as well. So I undone more of your actions. THis time in a 100 raduis from the point i was standing. This undone 6000+ blocks more. I thought this was a permanent ban situation so permanently banned you.

I have also got some Questions for you.

1. Do you admit griefing into Jakkeboy1 home and griefed his house in any way.
2. where you building anywhere near his house?
3. In your opinion, do you agree this is the case and you should stay banned?

Anyway, let's give andrewdog123 and ouch_ouch some room to breath in here :)
Well said, I was about to ask you two to go talk about this somewhere else.

Daggielover is fine to have posted that as he supports the ban appeal, but is not asking to be unbanned (as he has his own ban appeal). "hijack" was the wrong word to use and that's it.

I'll still wait for Andrew to respond before further actions happen.

----
[Merged to eliminate a double-post after pruning non-relevant posts]-- Xeadin
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:59:55 am by Xeadin »

andrewdog123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 12:00:55 am »
hi i would like to say i did not reack somones houuse i would never i am so sorry if i did i would never do somthing like that to someone i just got minecraft and if somone did thhis to me i would be mad b ut i woul only band them for a day and i think everyone diserves a second chance thing happen and iam sorry for what ever i did

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 01:54:27 am »
usually people learn from this. give them a second chance.
@duckyduck777, please take a look at this thread

Also, deleted non-relevant posts

arsenic_shark

• View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 10:18:32 am »
i would like to say i did not reack somones houuse i would never

Im afraid we have lots of block history in his house to prove that you did and once undoing your actions the griefed disappeared.

i think everyone diserves a second chance thing happen and iam sorry for what ever i did

You have been banned for 3days so far so when you have been banned for 5 days I will unban you.

Please don't grief other people, if someone has a door on their house and its closed then don't destroy blocks to get inside, or if you need some cobblestone go mine it instead of mining it out of someone's house.

andrewdog123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 07:11:34 pm »

i would not do that i am so sorry for you and i wont to help you i will give you two dimonds to sell to get money i feel so bad for you i would never do this i feel like everyone hates me

andrewdog123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 07:15:37 pm »
i have lots of money to help i would never do this i am so sorry if someone did this i would be so sad thats why i wont to help also i have friends that play on this surver and they cnt help and they now it was not me so they wont switch survers because they have lots of money on the surver and dont wont to move help this is ruwoning awer friend ship with my friends

i would not do that i am so sorry for you and i wont to help you i will give you two dimonds to sell to get money i feel so bad for you i would never do this i feel like everyone hates me

[/quote]

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 08:10:00 pm »
Use the money that you have as you see fit, but it'd be better to spend it on stuff that you may need (such as protection stones for your property).

Nobody hates each other, nor should we be encouraging the spread of hatred or trolling amongst the community. This is a friendly server, so if you see any acts of abusive or disruptive behavior, you may report it properly to the staff members (moderators and above)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:36:51 pm by Xeadin »

arsenic_shark

• View Profile
    • My twitter
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 10:43:08 pm »
You will be unbanned in a few days, and please dont give me items/money as i wont accept them but its kind for you to offer them, thank you.

(locked)