May 02, 2024, 01:42:48 pm

Author Topic: 1.8 SMP Server offline - 1.0.0 is coming soon!  (Read 26071 times)

Juls|Azzathel

• Redstone. LOVE IT
    • View Profile
Re: 1.8 SMP Server offline - 1.0.0 is coming soon!
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 05:46:55 pm »
I'm working on a trading system right now, put the items in a spot, then when staisfied with the item(s) you press a ready button. when both
people are ready to trade, the items will be pushed around to the other side. Once I finish this, It could be considered as a trading place!

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2012, 06:09:05 pm »
What other plugins are you going to use? Are you keeping the plugin preventing explosive damage to terrain?
Yes.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Juls|Azzathel

• Redstone. LOVE IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2012, 06:55:21 pm »
its done!
Here's the map.
http://www.mediafire.com/?l9v8xvak2l9a11u
I'll be posting a video I made soon,
since I'm posting this when were about to leave I can't post it now

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2012, 07:13:46 pm »
Can we use something simple for shops. I have played on too many servers where shops are so complex, with commands and whatever.

Can we do something like a sign that says:

Stone x 64
       Buy
       $30
*The Sign is also on a block of stone*
And when you right click on it, it takes $30 off your balance, and adds 64 stone to your inventory. Thats just an example, but I have seen many servers where you have to get in a zone, then type commands to find what the shop has (It doesn't tell you), then how much its selling it for, then finally, you can buy one.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2012, 07:20:18 pm »
Can we use something simple for shops. I have played on too many servers where shops are so complex, with commands and whatever.

Stone x 64
       Buy
       $30
And when you right click on it, it takes $30 off your balance, and adds 64 stone to your inventory. Thats just an example, but I have seen many servers where you have to get in a zone, then type commands to find what the shop has (It doesn't tell you), then how much its selling it for, then finally, you can buy one.

If i am not mistaken that is what our market will be. One sign to sell the shown item and one sign to buy it.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2012, 07:22:37 pm »

Stone x 64
       Buy
       $30

If i am not mistaken that is what our market will be. One sign to sell the shown item and one sign to buy it.

Awesome, thanks :)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2012, 07:56:03 pm »
More info will be released when it gets closer to being finished, so if you could please hold your questions until then it would be greatly appreciated.

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2012, 08:10:04 pm »
i have seen a mod where you can showcase multiple items on a stair block...maybe you could use this instead of the slab? as it allows more items on it. heres a video of it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bImkVIkVtk0&feature=related
I already said about that plugin it is called showcase there is a sp and mp versions Ik it is fun and cool I hope optic adds it. :)

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2012, 03:49:13 am »
More info will be released when it gets closer to being finished, so if you could please hold your questions until then it would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to post questions/comments/suggestions here about the upcoming 1.0.0 server.
Just one more from me and its about part of your post nick "More info will be released"

Will this info tell us all available plugin features, and which ranks will be able to use certain ones?
I'm sure it will I'm just curious.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:35:19 am by Nick3306 »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2012, 06:36:28 am »
Deleted off topic posts, and yes wratkie, we will release a whole break down of the ranks once we get everything sorted out.

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2012, 07:36:16 am »
Deleted off topic posts, and yes wratkie, we will release a whole break down of the ranks once we get everything sorted out.
Sweet thanks!

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2012, 01:17:07 pm »
Will there be inflation as part of the economy system?
(For who don't know - inflation is when a price of a good rises or decreases mattering about how much there are in the market. If there was 1000 gold blocks on the market, and now there is 2000, the price rises)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2012, 06:12:50 pm »
(For who don't know - inflation is when a price of a good rises or decreases mattering about how much there are in the market. If there was 1000 gold blocks on the market, and now there is 2000, the price rises)

A. Pretty sure it should decrease then, as there is more available? :S
B. I doubt it, apart from player based deals. It just seems like too much hassle to be honest.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2012, 06:30:21 pm »
There will not be inflation because 1. Your example is not solely inflation, you are thinking of supply and demand, and 2. the server will have an unlimited supply of blocks therefore the demand will not increase the price.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:39:31 pm by Nick3306 »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2012, 06:34:21 pm »
There will not be inflation because 1. Your example is not solely inflation, you are thinking of supply and demand, and 2. the server will have an unlimited supply of blocks therefore the demand will not increase the price.
Yeah that's what I thought.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 06:39:43 pm by Nick3306 »