June 16, 2024, 08:14:21 am

Author Topic: Lucho019 builder application  (Read 802 times)

Complicated_Name

• The Skyrim Operator.
  • I have a Skyrim addiction.
    • View Profile
Lucho019 builder application
« on: October 22, 2011, 02:20:51 am »
Title: [BUILDER] Will

Ingame name:lucho019
Briefly describe all your creations:
1.I created a hotel with rooms, lobby, a pool, dining area, garden, a road to it with parking space, battle sip and volcano inside the hotel, with a soccer field. It also has  blue stripes in the lobby and green stripes in the rooms. For the 2 story rooms I made upstairs checkered patter with purple.

2.I made a pyramid that has a water elevator to the top of the pyramid, (which is 3 stacked pyramids (worked on the pyramid with a person named keapmiic)) it has lava flowing from the sides . I also added to fountains when you walk into the pyramid.

3.I created the Khalifa Dubaj. the Khalifa Dubaj is the tallest building in the world. I tried to get as close as I could to the actual building.
4.I also created a replica of the twin towers. I am not meaning to be funny when I built this, with the tragity of 9-11. I put a fountain that goes through the second floor, then I made a water elevator up to a meeting room, and offices. I did the same on each building.

5.This was my second attempt at making a sphere.

6.I made a Greek pantheon with a lava fountain, seating area, and pool. I also made a lava fountain to light up the place because it was all dark

7.The MC tower I made is a replica of the CN tower in Toronto, Canada. It is a very tall tower and has a viewing point at the top

8.My ACTUAL house. I thought that I would be nice to do a realistic house. In minecraft you can defy physics but I wanted to make it real. I added a pool, garden, and very big tree in my back yard.

9. And finally my big brownie. Samfar told me to make this but he was joking and I took it seriously. I made it like a lounge/restaurant inside and I put chocolate chips (obsidian) and lava candles.

10.I made a pixel art Iron sword. I made the handle, then the actual sword and then surrounded it with obsidian

11.I made a pixel are Master Chief from halo. I am not a halo fan but I thought it would look nice. I put a red dot on his orange glasses as a reflection of the sun

12. I made a pixel art batman. I put a mask and bat ears and put his eyes sideways, the parts that look like claws at the bottom is actually his cape in the wind

13. Since I made Batman I had to make his enemy The Joker. I gave him messy hair, and red cuts as his mouth.

14. My last pixel art creation was Link from the Legend of Zelda. I gave him a floppy hat with blonde hair, and I used dirt for his shoe color and belt color.

What worlds are the creations on : Everything but the twin towers,khalifa dubjr, cn tower, and my house in on recruit26. They others are on recruit
Links to screenshots of the creation : http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g477/lucho019/minecraft%20lucho019%20app%204/
Names of players who helped contribute: Jonathan_Junio, keapmiic.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): To anyone that is reviewing this, I really went overkill with the pictures. There are 125 in total. Thank you for considering me. ;D
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:Yes

Visit the Typing Test and try!

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
Re: Lucho019 builder application
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 08:59:29 am »
Kinda cool, I suggest you build more.
Rejected.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: Lucho019 builder application
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 06:34:42 pm »
And don't just build 'more'-- Build with QUALITY. Quality and effort matters in ALL builds, not just a select few.