March 28, 2024, 03:22:08 pm

Author Topic: Then and Now  (Read 24641 times)

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Then and Now
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 09:23:09 pm »
Me and zelda (tribalturtle) acting like pets/kids, Kodak and Alpha_Lance being our owners/parents, lmaao.

oh my gosh, i completely forgot about us acting like pets and kodak's babies, yikes! your entire post brought back so many memories of us just being weirdos lmao
kind of here, kind of not

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 12:35:07 pm »
Beginning-
Interests : minecraft, college, drawing, painting, generally disliking everyone
Main activities on server : building shit buildings
Memories : probably getting married to a tonne of people, never divorced claw  8)

Now-
Interests : Reading Reading Reading, Drawing/painting, being outside with animals, does looking after my baby count? not really an interest, games, insurgency, battlefield, town of salem
Other : I'm a little less asshole ish and i don't dislike as many people :') i had a baby, who's now 1 in just over a month, i sometimes hide under duvets and she finds me, she steals my cookies sometimes, but shes lovely, i don't really talk to anyone on here anymore other than claw, not on opticraft much but im always on discord, also have snapchat and Instagram
SC- dani22blue
Instagram- daniblue182
I use them much more than this, but yeah i don't this opticraft changed me as such but i did meet some pretty nice people, i generally don't like going on opti simply because it says how long my friends have been offline *sigh*

Also WONE where are you??? i miss you!

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2017, 05:21:39 am »
I remember getting trusted status by Drunz and I kid you not, I cried for about an hour.

yw

Duinis

• Arghblarglarghlpoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 05:23:55 am »
Interests : Dota and whatever amuses me

remember when we went on to the russian servers and fkn won

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2017, 04:08:13 pm »
Interests : Dota and whatever amuses me

remember when we went on to the russian servers and fkn won

Easiest game of my life.

Hit me up if your internet is less shit and you want to play again. I'm a proud 3k now

theacp127

• I'm trusted. Trust me. Opticraft does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2017, 01:06:55 am »
Beginning
Interests : Minecraft, swim team, Runescape
Main activities on server : Building bases and chatting with people on Mumble
Memories : I still remember a lot of you guys from Mumble because we would talk everyday. I also spent a ton of time helping my friend jhood13 make his crazy projects. I remember being trusted and how crazy cool that made me feel.

Now
Interests : Various PC games like Factorio and CSGO, working a lot

I spent a bunch of time between 2012-2014 on the server, but like many of you found other hobbies as I grew up and moved off to college. A majority of my time was spent on Mumble and not really actually playing Minecraft so when my mumble friends left I did as well. It's cool though to see guys like Chipaton around 5 years later. The "young one" isn't so young anymore.

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 01:44:45 am »
I remember getting trusted status by Drunz and I kid you not, I cried for about an hour.

yw

I'm dying because you still remember that lol

kni0002

• Opticraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2017, 09:14:56 am »
Beginning
Interests : Minecraft, Roblox(Gaming), Club Penguin, Gaming
Main activities on server : Building cities and abandoning them a few months later lol
Memories : Being banned on new years eve(still 1 ban away from permaban :D), making new friends then losing them, Buying tons of diamonds for cheap from a guy who later got banned for xray, D00MKNIGHTS's end city & Melon farms :D

Now
Interests : Minecraft Whitelisted Servers nowadays, Roblox (Programming), Lots of steam games to mess with,
Other : Loved having a large community to interact with and make new friends with.