March 29, 2024, 02:31:26 pm

Author Topic: Cheeseman1313's Ban Appeal  (Read 3140 times)

cheeseman1313

• View Profile
Cheeseman1313's Ban Appeal
« on: October 12, 2016, 11:37:44 pm »
Hello,I'm Cheeseman1313 and i have recently been banned by a mod. I have been banned 3 times before. My first ban was in the fist 5 mins of me playing opticraft and I did not know what the heck I was doing.My second ban was with my friend and we where trying to get food and I got banned. My third ban was for greif, and I am sorry about that.But this ban was for greifing rails and it was all a miss under standing. My friend ,SupraIsLit, told me at school I can use his rails for my smeltor sine he never comes on the server anymore.so I went and got the rails but i did not know the rails where the mods rails. I am very sorry and I will be way more careful of what I do. I just love opticraft and want to get back on and have some fun. If you do unban me I will never do anything wrong again. :)

Thanks for reading my Appeal :)

cheeseman1313

• View Profile
Re: Cheeseman1313's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 11:45:17 pm »
Sorry i for got to add the mod. It was ,100penguin,    :)

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 05:41:34 am »
Mkay.
Firstly, I'm an operator. Secondly, the extent of your grief (2700 blocks away from it started, expensive materials stolen) and the value of the items makes me reluctant to unban you. Can you give me one good reason to do so? This is also your fourth ban, all of  which are very recent. I'm not convinced you've learnt your lesson.

cheeseman1313

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 11:26:32 am »
 I just want to say that I think I only broke two stacks of rails go look at my smeltor thats the rails I broke.But I could be wrong.

Im sorry it happened this way but i did not know it was your rail.

cheeseman1313

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 12:27:50 pm »
I will give you all your stuff back and all lando_V stuff back like his iron he gave me.

I saw it all on discord.

I wont ask for any thing else I just want to go back on and build I swear I will never do it again.

Pls unban me  :'(

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 05:23:37 pm »
I will shorten your ban this once to 7 days (6 days, now that one is over). This will not happen again. I have already removed the rails that you stole from the smelter as they were duplicates, and do not want this to occur again. Don't ever grief anyones stuff, even if they've said it's fine. If ever someone says it's fine, I'd like to see proof first to avoid any confusion. Please be more careful next time.

Accepted. Ban reduced to 6 days.

cheeseman1313

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 09:25:13 pm »
Oh thank you so much I will be very responsible. Dont worry. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)