April 20, 2024, 02:39:20 pm

Author Topic: 2016 Event  (Read 4920 times)

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
2016 Event
« on: October 01, 2016, 04:15:57 pm »
Hello!

And welcome to the Penguin Annual Event 2016!

Finally opened on October 1st 2016, this event will test various skills to be found in the game. It is made up of 5 stages each made up of sub sections. At the end of each stage you should have gathered 6 numbers. These numbers are used to open the next stage using a 9 digit key pad door.
Stages:

Rocks ‘N’ Stuff
The Friendly Forest
Icey Exploration
Skylands
The End???

Elements of parkour, PVE, and puzzle solving will be required for this event.

Disappointingly for some, this event has no prize, however I feel it is more conducive to a healthy community if people do it just for fun. Please do not cheat using enderpearls or elytras, as this just makes it boring.

All of the stages are region protected, however do not grief or attempt to grief anything. Enderpearls, /home, /warp and teleport commands are not allowed in most areas, and it is advised that you set homes where possible.
Before I hear squeeks of indignation, the 9 pin door locks are quite difficult to use. Don't button mash, but operate it quite quickly. If however you do find a true problem please let me know as soon as possible.

Start the event at /home 100penguin Event using the code 1 9 5 2 4 8 to open the door.

Good luck, have fun, and may the best player win!

Disclaimer: This event may lead to you dying. You have been warned!

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:29:24 pm by 100penguin. »