April 20, 2024, 04:23:48 pm

Author Topic: [Zeadeth_] PoeyHoey Appeal  (Read 2273 times)

ConCon8485

• View Profile
[Zeadeth_] PoeyHoey Appeal
« on: August 15, 2016, 05:32:28 pm »
Hello,I would like to be unbanned from opticraft. http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=PoeyHoey
My account name was concon987 and I had a house on opticraft with my brother (PoeyHoey) but he got banned and this wasn't the first time
he got banned. My account concon987 was hacked and i was not able to get it back so I went to my brothers account,PoeyHoey, and when I went back to
opticraft (about 1-2 years after my brother was banned) I seen the account was still banned then I realised he had a life ban. So I would appreciate it
alot if i got unbanned.Thank you

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] PoeyHoey Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 05:38:44 pm »
Zeradeth_ is no longer on Opticraft SMP, and so I'll take care of this appeal for her. Looking at the information, seems to me like there was some minor mistakes in the ban, and it should not have been a permanent ban. So the account will be pardoned. Please, however, take this time to read the server rules and really pay attention to them. You are responsible for your own account, so if it is hacked, or if your brother uses it and does something that warrants a ban, then unfortunately you too will have to live out the consequence of the ban. Good luck, and happy gaming!