March 29, 2024, 11:37:50 am

Author Topic: Penguin City 2  (Read 6014 times)

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Penguin City 2
« on: June 25, 2016, 04:55:24 pm »
Project name:
Penguin City

Project location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name):
http://www.opticraft.net/map/smp/#/2239/64/-3051/-3/3/0

/home 100penguin current

http://imgur.com/a/Esghe

Contributors: 100penguin, Cupcakesmile2, DanceCrafter8, Several others digging etc.

Mayor / zone owner (Only one - this is the zone owner): 100penguin

Approximate dimensions: ~ 170 x ~ 500

Requested Flags:
Many, that I can do myself, including: Item frame destroy deny, interact allow, mobspawn deny, Snowfall deny, possibly changing the biome but probably not.
Number of active residents (if applicable): N/a

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 15 buildings built, several of which are purely functional, so are not 'furnished' as such. Other buildings could be furnished in future, however ideally residents could furnish them themselves to their own requirements. All buildings are decorated in my 'distinctive style'.

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any:
I would like to attract residents to the area, and improve amenities such as those offered by the railway, and shopping areas. This whole area will hopefully be a functional trading area, rather than necessarily purely residential.

Why should we grant this project protection?
Although this project does not have any current residents (as it is not currently designed to) it requires protection purely for the addition of flags to make it function better. Many valuable items are found in the area that I would not appreciate going walkies.

Roza

• View Profile
Re: Penguin City 2
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 04:57:26 pm »
Since I have been watching the progress of this build, I have no doubt that you will do it justice and finish it in your exemplary building style.

Approved

Roza