April 25, 2024, 08:43:38 pm

Author Topic: [henry410] johekl Appeal  (Read 2140 times)

MrKeller (henry410)

• View Profile
[henry410] johekl Appeal
« on: May 16, 2016, 03:48:23 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=henry410

I was hacked over two years ago, and I finally got my account back. I have changed my password, and would like to join again. I do request that a lot of these bans be removed, since it wasn't my fault. I understand if you can't, because I can't really get you any proof, but I would really appreciate it. That's about all I have to say. The guidelines say something about explaining "Why I should be Unbanned" so I guess my only reason to give is that I do like this server, and I spent a good amount of time on it. I liked the community, and I hope that it might "revive" my current lack of video game attraction. Sincerely, henry410   (P.S.  I had found the account hijacker to be my schoolmate, and former friend, and have redressed all problems with account safety)

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Re: [henry410] johekl Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 07:31:13 am »
Hello.
Johekl is no longer staff on this server, therefore I shall handle this ban. You were banned previously for griefing on 3 consecutive days. None of these incidents were very serious, and they were also 3 years ago. Therefore , I am giving you one chance, and one chance only to ccome back to the server. If you screw up again, prepare to be banned indefinitely. I recommend you check the /rules again as it is likely they have changed.
Don't grief, happy gaming, and welcome back.