April 19, 2024, 02:35:40 am

Author Topic: "Ja10yo" banned over 3 years ago (currect username is Ohnodotcom)  (Read 2584 times)

Ohnodotcom

• View Profile
Hello,

3 years ago I just bought my Minecraft account and had a laptop playing at 15 fps, and your server was the first MC server I ever played on.
I was 11 years old (Now 14) and was pretty into your server... except that I was kind of a trouble maker. I would mess around thinking that I was being funny
even though I was being an a-hole. The reason I was Perma Banned was because I spammed a server name into the chat multiple times until I was kicked then banned.
I was dared by a friend to spam the server name of the server he just made, (it was only up for a week) and so I did. I recently bought myself a PC and I was like "what the heck, I'll
install Minecraft again." And as you guessed, I did. I been looking for a sever to play on and I remembered opti-what? servercraft? and I finally remembered the server name and
looked it up, and here you guy's are still up and running! I was wondering if I could get unbanned because I've been looking for a chill server just to build and make friends on.
I know it's a lot to ask but please just think it over. I'm not the same little kid I was 3 years ago but it's no biggy. I could completely understand why I would be denied
but it would be pretty sweet if I could get back in.

Thank you for considering,
                                                                                                                                                                            Michael Macnab, AKA Ohnodotcom/Ja10yo

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Re: "Ja10yo" banned over 3 years ago (currect username is Ohnodotcom)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 07:56:51 am »
Hi
You were banned by Pew1998 in late May 2013 for advertizing (as you've already stated). As Pew is still an active member of staff, please wait for him to respond.

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: "Ja10yo" banned over 3 years ago (currect username is Ohnodotcom)
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 04:18:16 pm »
Hey Ohnodotcom,

three years is a considerable amount of time to be banned. You seem truly apologetic so I believe you deserve another shot.
Just please note you have four bans already. I recommend reviewing the /rules in game just to make sure you don't get a fifth.

I will contact a staff member to unban you asap. I'm currently locked out of my account.

Have a great day!