April 25, 2024, 03:01:50 pm

Author Topic: New, but I'm banned? Help!  (Read 2174 times)

Ethanisboss12

• View Profile
New, but I'm banned? Help!
« on: April 19, 2015, 12:15:16 am »
Hello, my username is Ethanisboss12. One of my friends told me about this server, and so I joined. When I joined, it said I was banned. I was wondering if someone could unban me, because I have no idea what I did wrong, because I never played. Thanks again, and I am hoping to get unbanned! ???

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: New, but I'm banned? Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 02:24:33 am »
Hello, I've gone ahead and moved this to the correct section of the forums.

You seem to have collected quite a lot of bans on our server for someone who hasn't played. I would like to know why you are trying to lie to us? It will not get you unbanned.

You were banned by Tarynmai, she will handle your ban.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 02:32:31 am »
Youve been here before, whether you remember it or not, since you have four bans. You can see those bans here.

Ethanisboss12

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 02:00:17 pm »
Youve been here before, whether you remember it or not, since you have four bans. You can see those bans here.

Okay, okay. But I swear on my mothers grave I will not be banned again. I have fully matured, and I will not grief, swear, spam, or anything that would be harmful to other users. I am hoping you will find this in your heart to unban/pardon me. Yes, I have been banned 4 times, but I have learned from my mistakes. Thank you again.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 02:05:24 pm »
Yeah, you dont seem apologetic and you just lied to me. I dont see any good reason to unban you. Try again some other time, without lying.