March 29, 2024, 11:49:46 am

Author Topic: [Operator] Banned for using a mod  (Read 2600 times)

FlawlessPotato

• View Profile
[Operator] Banned for using a mod
« on: March 20, 2015, 12:22:38 am »
Hello my name is FlawlessPotato, my username used to be dadjess and I have been banned for a very while now, all I was doing was using a mod where you have a cape on your Minecraft player, so please unban me because this is the best SMP server ever!

-FlawlessPotato
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 12:31:06 am by Cora »

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] Banned for using a mod
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 12:34:46 am »
You were banned by DJAlphaWolf but seeing as he is no longer staff I will take care of this. Your ban was for refusing to stop using the mod and requesting for the ban. I am not inclined to unban you unless you recognize that it is a rule of the SMP server not to use ANY mods except for Optifine.

FlawlessPotato

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 12:43:12 am »
I am very sorry and I will never use any kind of mod on that server (except for optifine) I have been banned for over a year now and I want to come back, P.S. I was very angry on that day.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 12:48:39 am »
Alright well given the amount of time it's been and that you've acknowledged that you're aware of the rule I will give you a shot! I would like to remind you though that if you're angry and/or in a mood it's best to walk away from a situation until you're ready to handle it with a level head rather than to say something you might regret and end up causing trouble for yourself and/or others. Hope you enjoy playing on the SMP server, don't make me regret this decision.

FlawlessPotato

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 12:51:48 am »
Thanks!