April 19, 2024, 04:19:02 pm

Author Topic: Booorad Non ban appeal quattro92  (Read 8364 times)

TrapA7X

• View Profile
Re: Booorad Non ban appeal quattro92
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 01:09:28 am »
I could have sworn I only banned your account and not your IP.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 01:10:34 am »
I swear all the time, doesn't help much.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 01:17:42 am »
I dunno what the problem is, but youre supposed to be permabanned anyways. Since qtip still plays we'll continue trying to fix the problem, but your ban should be fixed.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2015, 01:26:15 am »
Alright, just remember y'all need to treat this more like a game and less like its your job. what i did, (griefed about 10k ish blocks, from about 30 different homes of people who have been off line for months, mostly high value and baltop members) is part of the game, its called a "video game" for a reason. the fact that they would have never reported me, and the fact that i knew most of them should be enough for you to step back and go "wow this is a freaking game and this guy is having fun" oh, and this BS btw: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,17882.0.html i should be staff right now, not banned for petty theft. thanks, signing off -Boo

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 01:29:34 am »
10k blocks? Jesus. Yeah, have fun with your ban. We'll continue looking into the ip thing for your brothers sake. If you dont like the way we treat you "having fun", find a different server who will.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 01:31:54 am »
I will, but yea. i think its most likley the most grief done by one person? most all the baltop people who have been gone for a while, but yunno, its not stealing if they died. and 5 months of inactivity is basicly death lol. ill be looking for a better less serious server, with a more friendly community, and more then 5 people on at a time! catch y'all laters! oh, and sorry for all you staff who i basically introduced to the server.. i fell like a low life for this, but you should live a little eh!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 01:33:25 am by Booorad »

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 01:33:15 am »
I will, but yea. i think its most likley the most grief done by one person? most all the baltop people who have been gone for a while, but yunno, its not stealing if they died. and 5 months of inactivity is basicly death lol. ill be looking for a better less serious server, with a more friendly community, and more then 5 people on at a time! catch y'all laters!
don't worry if i see your name pop up on any other mc servers ill be sure to link them to this appeal

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 01:34:23 am »
hahaha think pvp people care? i doubt it, this game wasn't made to be policed by adults who need to find self worth by banning kids for having fun. i never even went full retard, but it would have been damn funny if i did. I remember when you would have said the same thing gavin.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 01:37:52 am by Booorad »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 01:38:25 am »
Alright Im gonna lock this. If we solve the problem one of the staff here will post about it.

Also, regardless of its a game or not, people spend days, if not weeks getting some of the stuff they have here. Id be pissed too, regardless of if it was a game or not. But anyways, have fun on the other servers.

EDIT: He should be able to get on after his current ban ends now.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 11:44:32 am by TarynMai »