April 19, 2024, 09:52:54 am

Author Topic: Qtip99 Ban apeal TarynMai  (Read 2480 times)

Qtip99

• View Profile
Qtip99 Ban apeal TarynMai
« on: March 08, 2015, 09:47:00 pm »
Banned for "death trap" and "insulting players" full story: a guest fell in my mine, which is clearly marked, I was threatened to be banned and then the player proceeded to jump in again, saying "if this was real life you would be put in jail" (to which I called him retarted) not my greatest choice of words, but at the time it was fairly accurate, I proceeded to begin covering the top of the hole, and then disconnected as a result of my parents un plugging the wifi. the resulting ban appeal resulted in the ban going from a week ban, to a perma ban, based on my ban history (which is bad, but not as bad as it looks) thankyou for looking into this Tarynmai, I truly appreciate it.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Qtip99 Ban apeal TarynMai
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 09:56:36 pm »
This isnt my appeal, you should be directing it towards me. Plus, you JUST had another appeal, you didnt need a new one.

Cora is looking into your ban, she'll get back to you on it tomorrow hopefully.

Qtip99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 09:58:01 pm »
the other one was locked. and cora had mentioned I should make on directed to you. and she would comment in it pirioticly, to make it more formal.

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 11:59:42 am »
After consideration, you will be banned for the original time of 1 week. Accepted

Qtip99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 09:57:15 pm »
A number one, I require proof of abuse. and b number 2, I would like to point your attention to the fact that in a regular situation, the offence wouldn't have even resulted in a kick, as it was minor and also I never received a warning to stop. C number 3, after purposely jumping in the hole, the same guest insulted me, and also griefed up my town, which resulted in a perma ban.