April 26, 2024, 05:38:30 am

Author Topic: Qtip99 Ban apeal 100penguin  (Read 2041 times)

Qtip99

• View Profile
Qtip99 Ban apeal 100penguin
« on: March 07, 2015, 05:17:36 pm »
A Moron jumped into a hole I had clearly labeled as dangerous, and not to fall in, and I proceeded to put gates around it to indicate that the area was off limits, he jumped in and died again on purpose. I was in the proses of covering up the whole when my game lagged out, and when I came back I was banned. it is not a death hole, if they find it while snooping around my home, and invading my privacy, and I tell them to leave several times, followed by them jumping into a hole where they know they will die, that is no where near to any home. I will not make excuses, because I know the rules well enough to know that he was in violation of several, and the duration of the ban is more then excessive. if I remain banned, I will request to speak to an op, and have a second opinion. your judgement is off, and if I am not unbanned, then it will not go well.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Qtip99 Ban apeal 100penguin
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 06:22:23 pm »
I don't know much about the situation, but given your ban record, a week ban is just. Penguins judgment is always fair in my opinion. Please wait for him to respond.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

100penguin.

• Purveyor of Logic
  • Cash Bribes only, to be placed in the slot below.
    • View Profile
Re: Qtip99 Ban apeal 100penguin
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 07:58:13 am »
You were banned for three reasons:

Firstly, you created a structure (a hole) that was seen as a danger to other players. I'm not saying that people who wander into it are in the right - obviously, they are not. But as the owner of the area you are responsible if someone dies there and loses stuff. To an untrained eye this hole could look very deliberate.

Secondly, having left the situation to allow you to get on with making it safe you proceeded to insult players behind my back. This I witnessed due to returning minutes later in /vanish. Normally I would turn a blind eye to swearing and casual insults, but repeated acts are not tolerated.

Thirdly and most importantly when I asked you to properly secure the area rather than a few token (open I must add) gates around the hole you ignored me, then left. Naturally people leave for various reasons but at the time it seemed malicious, as a method of escaping. As a result of these three combined, you were banned.

You shall not be unbanned, as having discussed this situation with an operator my judgement was deemed too lax and therefore your ban will be made permanent. This is mainly due to the fact that you have several other bans (4) including that of booorad's account for ban evading a previous time. Rejected.