March 29, 2024, 11:22:17 am

Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 2476 times)

PJsnake

• View Profile
Ban Appeal
« on: February 26, 2015, 10:43:02 pm »
Well hello there,
a couple years ago, I was a known griefer by the name of PJsnake. I am not appealing for this account (I will soon). My in game name is Chuck_Knoblock, I think about a year ago, I was watching my brother play, his name is MrParkourRaven, and he was banned. He didn't do anything at all. I may appeal my account, because I have matured, and learned that griefing isn't cool. But I do not see why he was banned, can you give an explanation?

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 08:30:40 am »
(Assuming you're talking about smp.opticraft.net as opposed to creative. Additionally, I can't find records of an account called Chuck_Knoblock. However, there is one for PJsnake)

MrParkourRaven was banned due to suspicion that he was an alternate account of yours. As you two share an IP address, its very hard to know if two players are separate, or its one guy with two accounts.
For this reason, I'll just handle both ban appeals at once, as it is unlikely that we will be unbanning one without the other due to ban evasion risks.

You've been banned many times for griefing, although only in small quantities.
I'd be willing to unban both accounts if you could apologise, and promise me that neither you, nor your brother, will grief again.

PJsnake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 10:26:33 pm »
I am sorry I didn't get on Opticraft website for a while. But I can apologize.

I will never grief again, and I am sorry for any griefing I have done. If I grief ever again, you may ban me. But I am done with it.
@clawstrider

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 01:05:31 pm »
Both accounts have been unbanned. Hope to see you on the server soon :)