April 25, 2024, 12:15:52 am

Author Topic: Bricker2011's Ban appeal - Please read and consider  (Read 2964 times)

bricker2011

• View Profile
Bricker2011's Ban appeal - Please read and consider
« on: January 19, 2015, 06:39:33 pm »
Hello,
i was banned about 2 years ago for using a mod which i didn't know wasn't allowed to be used on the server. I personally believe that a ban that lasts longer than 2 years for a small reason like that is a tad unreasonable but that is just my opinion as it is obviously your server and you can set what ever rules you feel are necessary. I would like to request that i be unbanned so i can continue playing on your server as i used to enjoy playing on it with my friends. Ihave had two years to learn from this mistake and i don't use any kind of mods anymore.  I hope you consider my request to be unbanned and i hope to be able to continue playing on the server again after two years.
 http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Bricker2011

Thank you,

Bricker2011 (Chloe)  :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 03:13:46 pm by bricker2011 »

VoreReznor

• Father
  • Operator
  • SMP - Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Bricker2011's Ban appeal - Please read and consider
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 06:59:41 pm »
We will have an Operator look at this for you and make a decision, please be patient.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 07:17:18 pm »
Hello, I've been reviewing your bans as well as your bothers bans and his appeals. It would seem to me that due to the last ban appeal, you and your brother both knew that the mod wasn't allowed. It would also seem that on the last ban appeal, you both lied about what was happening. You say you had two years to learn from your mistake. You lied then and you are lying now. Going into the past appeal and saying that the accounts weren't used by both of you today proves nothing. I'm not convinced you learned anything. Please give me a better reason to unban you.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 07:19:23 pm by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

bricker2011

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 12:16:19 pm »
1. I don't deny doing it, i understand it was wrong and i know it was stupid
2. we are separate accounts, the only reason i have added that to my brothers appeal now is because i have only just started playing minecraft again.
3. I dont use mods anymore and will never again use mods on minecraft.
4. I have learned something and that is to not use mods anymore... I just want to play on the server, that is all.

what kind of better reasons can i give you other than that i dont use mods anymore because its pointless because it wold just result in me being banned again. How can i prove to you that i wont do this again and that i just want to play on the server with my friends... It's been two years, i've grown up since then.
 EDIT:  I just found this post from a couple of years ago showing the moderator who banned me, unbanning me as i apologised etc. please look at this ^-^ http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,18320.msg177937.html#msg177937

Thanks,

-Bricker2011 (Chloe)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:58:03 pm by bricker2011 »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 02:07:06 pm »
It has been two years and it would be a dumb decision to continue to use mods on our server. I will give you a second chance, but be warned, you wont get another.

Hope to see you playing, don't let us down.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

bricker2011

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 02:40:13 pm »
Thank you so much, i wont let you down

^-^
Bricker2011 (Chloe)