March 28, 2024, 09:27:43 am

Author Topic: rockleone6645's Ban Appeal  (Read 2341 times)

rockleone6645

• View Profile
rockleone6645's Ban Appeal
« on: January 13, 2015, 04:00:37 am »
I would like my username "rockleone6645" to be taken off of your ban list. The ban was a fourth offense permaban that took place July 1st, 2014, six months ago at the time of writing this post. I take full responsibility for all four offenses, and I would like to extend my apologies to the 3 users I griefed. I'm not going to rant for five more paragraphs on how "your mods are corrupt" or "you need less strict rules" I know what I did was wrong and I feel immensely stupid for doing it. My first offense was one of your griefing traps, a diamond block if I remember correctly. I was in one of the old worlds that's been long since destroyed by what I assumed was months of use and griefing, and I saw a diamond block. Being new to the server and listening to the dumb part of my brain I broke it and got banned. So I looked up when it would be lifted and waited. I got on as soon as I could and made my way back to the current world to build a house. My second offense was coming across a farm that someone had planted underground, I think. I know its not fair to steal crops even though I re-seeded them, so I was caught and banned once more. My third offense was stealing a horse out of someones stable, outside of a very large house. I don't remember breaking 62 blocks but the facts are there, I just don't remember. I just had never seen a horse on Opticraft, anyone who wanted them had them, and no more spawned, so I took it. It should still be in the stables to the right of my house on the server, you can take it back to him or spawn a new one if you decide against letting me back on. My fourth and final offense was going into the very large structure thats been neighboring my little village for quite some time now, and exploring his iron farm. I had no idea what it was at the time, so griefing was involved to maneuver it. The whole structure itself had been unchanged since I've been on the server, and I had never explored it before. Thrill of adventure, you know? Still I should have anticipated him coming back online eventually and seeing what I'd done, but I was less observant then. I know It sounds like what a 12 year old would say when he got banned but I've changed as a person in Minecraft since then. I value others work like I value my own, and I really value the work I've done on that server. I know my past can't show for it, but I'd like one more chance at Opticraft. It would mean the world to me to play on your server. If you decide in doing so and would like to contact me, my email is email redacted. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

-Kyle Winchell
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 09:18:17 am by Zeradeth_ »

Nothing_

• View Profile
Re: rockleone6645's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 06:43:03 am »
You were banned by a1374thspartan, please wait for him to reply.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=rockleone6645

a1374thspartan

• Southern Moderator
  • "Every man dies, but not every man really lives"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 10:18:25 pm »
Your previous griefing bans seem to be small. I will unban you on this occasion provided you promise not to do it again.
However, seeing as you have 4 bans I would like to remind you that if you do choose to do it again that it will be permanent. I will unban you when I get ingame.

rockleone6645

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:57:22 pm »
Thank you so much! You won't regret this.  :)