April 19, 2024, 09:48:09 am

Author Topic: Im back after 2 years  (Read 1497 times)

Wolf

• Go For Diamond!
    • View Profile
Im back after 2 years
« on: November 01, 2014, 01:12:03 pm »
Hello,
I'm here to ask to be unbanned from opticraft. Yes, i have been banned multiple times and all ready have a ban appeal, but that was in 2012, then i was 9. Now, your probably saying to yourself "all ready had a ban appeal that wasn't accepted?" But now im asking for one last chance. Why not?? If i grief or anything again you can just undo it and ban me :( but im not going to do that. Just one more chance please. I have friends irl that play opticraft and I wanna be with them on your great server again. Why would i do soothing (grief or whatever) again if i just wanna play with my friends. In the end, thanks for reading this and please unban me. I have learned many things over these years of being banned and am i more mature person and not a crazy 9 year old. Thanks.

:)
Go OPTICRAFT!

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Im back after 2 years
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 05:42:54 pm »
Hello,

It would seem that you indeed have many bans on this server, six to be exact. Here is your ban history:
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Wolf17244271

I have looked over your posts on the forums and some where slightly immature, I agree. You also posted alot in suggestions, being active in votes that would progress the server, which is good. From your posts, I would deem you a valuable player, but from your ban history, I would not. I grabbed this quote from the only other ban appeal you made.

If i were to be unbanned i would NEVER GREIF AGAIN because when i knew i got banned it scared me and i never want that again. Please unban Wolf17244271 (me)

Please keep this in mind because the next time you are banned, that will be it, there will be no discussion of whether or not to let you back onto the server.

I will give you another chance, please do not let me down.

Happy gaming!
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com