March 28, 2024, 07:28:18 pm

Author Topic: Kootra detained. Swatting  (Read 22794 times)

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
Kootra detained. Swatting
« on: August 31, 2014, 05:16:02 pm »
Couldnt help but laugh, basically a 15 year old called the cops on Kootra (A youtuber who i use to watch from) and the whole thing backfired. now the 15 year old is serving 25 to life in federal prison on the account of domestic terrorism.

Kootra's Livestream when he is detained
If you don't understand why he is serving this much time.

I think he deserves it, however it is his first offense and he is underage. I believe he should have known better.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 06:22:30 pm by Holy_Moses »
IG - @oem_moses

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kootra detained. Swatting
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:28:51 pm »
Kootra's Livestream when he is detained
Holy shit, this video had 30k views when I saw it, now it's at 3.2 Million.

---><--- Click the monkey

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 06:43:07 pm »
where did you read he's serving 25 to life?

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 06:50:38 pm »
There were dozens of links to news articles on facebook most of them said 25 to life for 2 counts of domestic terrorism
IG - @oem_moses

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 07:00:41 pm »
news articles
facebook

Choose one.

The only "news" I see on facebook is "Your life will never be the same when you read these 10 odd facts about goats!"

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 07:25:02 pm »
Counter-Terrorists win.

Wone

• Self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi Colonel
  • Be courteous or GTFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 10:47:36 am »
Counter-Terrorists win.
+1

Quite ironic, as Kootra was playing on the Terrorist side when the shit went down.

FrostyStorms

• *STAY FROSTY*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 05:55:01 pm »
yea first whiteboy now kootra... all live-streamers are at risk. if you watch the video you can see they're being waaaay too overly aggressive. Especially with a foot (steel toed boots) on kootras head. The officers should have saw that the man is a 20 y/o nerdy white guy playing video games. This is police brutality at the finest. Just my thought.

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 06:07:28 pm »
yea first whiteboy now kootra... all live-streamers are at risk. if you watch the video you can see they're being waaaay too overly aggressive. Especially with a foot (steel toed boots) on kootras head. The officers should have saw that the man is a 20 y/o nerdy white guy playing video games. This is police brutality at the finest. Just my thought.

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty

After reports of someone having a gun and already have killed people within the building, I think they acted appropriately.

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 06:10:27 pm »

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty
Did you even bother to look at the second video? they had the whole area on lockdown. The police were told Kootra was a terrorist. I think they acted the way they should have.
IG - @oem_moses

FrostyStorms

• *STAY FROSTY*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 07:30:11 pm »

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty
Did you even bother to look at the second video? they had the whole area on lockdown. The police were told Kootra was a terrorist. I think they acted the way they should have.

However when they swatted him they should have used common scene and analysed the scene. But instead we have police in military gear (coming out of my 6 digit tax money) and wanna play dress up and act way to aggressive. Its ridiculous that you guys are agreeing with the police militia. But then again you guys are probably under 18 and don't understand this.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 07:42:35 pm »

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty

However when they swatted him they should have used common scene and analysed the scene. But instead we have police in military gear (coming out of my 6 digit tax money) and wanna play dress up and act way to aggressive. Its ridiculous that you guys are agreeing with the police militia. But then again you guys are probably under 18 and don't understand this.
Wow bro so edgy, be careful not to cut yourself.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 07:44:22 pm »

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty

I didnt realize 18 was a magical number that allowed you to think clearly about things. Well then.

gameguy96

• the croperator
  • crafter.. operator... crazy person...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 07:45:59 pm »

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty
for one all the persons that poster were over 18.
and secondly. well it's a dodgy situation. seeing as looks don't matter for serial killers. i mean just look at john wayne gacy.
it's true he looked like a white nerd. but exterior does not always match the inside.
however they did act very agressive, wich is also not a good thing.

so it's kind of a personal view where you stand.
we can criticise all we want on the internet. but you can always say what should have been the right course of action in that situation in hindsight. they did what they did. be it rather violent. but for the same matter it would have been true.

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 07:53:29 pm »

-FrostyStorms
Stay Frosty

Lmao frosty. Im actually 20 and serve in the military. You seem to be one of those trendy folk who believes everything the media has to offer. They did act appropriately. This is obviously not routine. They had no clue what to expect. Sure they could have acted differently after seeing he was just playing a game.  I have many friends who are policemen and had to recently lock down areas of my city for drug trafficking reasons and they told me how sketchy this stuff can be. They are trained to be prepared for the worst case scenario. In this case they did, as if Kootra did shoot someone or whatever the kid called the cops for.
IG - @oem_moses