Poll

ban nerfo23 instead of themojangcreeper

yes
2 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: August 25, 2014, 07:44:29 pm

Author Topic: Themojangcreeper Banned Because of brother nerfo23  (Read 3185 times)

TBAET

• View Profile
Themojangcreeper Banned Because of brother nerfo23
« on: August 20, 2014, 07:44:29 pm »
Ok Plz Listen to me its is themojangcreeper Talking I'm going to give you the same paragraph because i wrote it on nerfo23s account because its the truth and it is what i wrote not nerfo23 now plz Read it and think about possibly unbanning me please thank you.

Hello this is themojangcreeper speaking my brother made a ban appeal trying to get me unbanned but he told me I have to make my own ban appeal so here it is, my side of the story. I'm going over to the computer to play opticraft when I try to log on to play it says I was banned plz refer to the website. I go to the website to then see why I was banned. Then I see I was banned because of X-ray. Then I asked my brother what this meant and he said that he downloaded X-ray and tried to get me banned because I was suposivly being mean to him in real life. After talking to him and him apologizing for banning me from opticraft he said he would try to get me unbanned if that meant getting his self banned to pay for what he had done. So plz unban me for my brothers mistake

Themojangcreeper

oh ya and plz don't just lock it let me plz talk to you

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: Themojangcreeper Banned Because of brother nerfo23
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 07:59:09 pm »
These are just two examples of straight tunnels going to diamond ores out of many others.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to unban you. xray is not acceptable and has always been held at a permanent ban.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

TBAET

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 08:02:48 pm »
i thought my brother told u that was him
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:06:03 pm by TBAET »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 08:25:25 pm »
Doesn't matter, your account is still your responsibility.

TBAET

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 08:34:14 pm »
plz we are brothers how do u expect me to keep a secret from him. Plus the mine craft launcher keeps your account logged in therefore he was able to just hit the play button. Pretend like you are in my situation, your younger brother gets pissed at you for no reason then decides to ban u from your favorite server for ever. what would you want to happen?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:36:54 pm by TBAET »

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 09:31:21 pm »
I, myself, let my friends play on my computer quite a lot. I always sign out of the forums and the minecraft launcher before they do that. Plus, if they were mad at me, that would be even more reason to do so.

khoiboy51

• Official SMP Trusted!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 09:39:03 pm »
Please excuse me for interrupting this where i am not involved but i have been in this situation where because i dont have a personal mc account i am unable to stop my siblings from playing on servers. Because yes i have been angey one to many times my own siblings have yet threatened to grief on my account. However in your case if an xray mod was implemented on your account without any proof you are sort of unable to be excused

Hola.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 10:12:05 pm »
plz we are brothers how do u expect me to keep a secret from him. Plus the mine craft launcher keeps your account logged in therefore he was able to just hit the play button. Pretend like you are in my situation, your younger brother gets pissed at you for no reason then decides to ban u from your favorite server for ever. what would you want to happen?
You can log out of your Minecraft launcher and you can deselect the option to save your account info