March 29, 2024, 01:39:58 am

Author Topic: [Operator] Banned?  (Read 2407 times)

Undergroundboxr

• View Profile
[Operator] Banned?
« on: August 19, 2014, 10:33:19 pm »
To whom it may concern.

I haven't played minecraft in over a year, until today I decided I wanted to play again so I re-downloaded the launcher and recovered my forgotten password on my account and logged in. I was trying to decide what to do when I remembered this servers address (for whatever reason) so I tried logging on and was surprised to see the server still up however to my dismay I was banned off of Opticcraft for reasons unknown to me. I tried to look myself up in the ban logs however that didn't yield any results. So im not sure what to do. Any incite as to why I was banned and or if I can get un-banned would be appreciated. I realize that I must have done something wrong an apologize for any harm I caused but all I really want to do at this point is hop back on the server.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 02:03:46 am by iGenerator »

Quattro92

• Saving the world one day at a time.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:15:34 pm »
What is your in-game name?

Undergroundboxr

• View Profile
Re: Banned?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 01:40:33 am »
undergroundboxr is my in-game name

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re:[Operator] Banned?
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 02:03:32 am »
You were banned by Tabooti over two years ago, he's no longer a moderator here so an Operator will be dealing with your appeal
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] Banned?
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 08:54:28 am »
So what you did was use x-ray to mine ores which is a ban-able offense. All modifications to the game are banned from the server except for Optifine.

Because it has been 2 years and a lot of changes can happen in that time, I will unban you. But please brush up on the rules as we will not hesitate to ban you again. Happy Gaming!