April 25, 2024, 12:10:33 am

Author Topic: [quattro92] banned  (Read 2171 times)

XLegitBLADEZX

• View Profile
[quattro92] banned
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:30:13 am »
seee told u about the horse anyway im really sorry its just that i couldnt find a horse and i didnt know it was hers i thought it was a community pool i am really sorry plz let me back in my life is boring with out it and im finally getting good at it  :-[ :-[ and the horse looked sad so i took it for a joy ride but then all of a sudden i died and couldnt return it because i forgot where it came from but plz let me back in i beg of u im pleading for your help and for someone to lead me in the right direction i promise that when u let me back in if u let me back in that i would make something for the better and stop doing this things ive been doing i know its wrong but it was fun but now ive seen the errors of my ways and deepestly hope u would let me back in for i can play again and be everybodys friend im reallly sorrryyyy     plz let me back in im crying in the inside,  because of what ive done my sorrow is getting the better of me and i cant stop it thats why besides ive been diagnosed with ocd last week so maybe thats why i did that because it wouldnt be even for a hole to be in one building and not on the other so i did do that because of my ocd so im really sorry and hope to get back in so i can play again ,again im really sorry for what ive done in the past and present and it will never happen ever again i swear ill try to control my ocd problem just for u guys for i can play again in the future and do those fun things and play with my long distance best friend we've been friends since kindergarten and she is the best if u meet her then ull know she's awesome any im sorrry and i hope to play soon  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 04:04:11 am by Italian_Crafter »

Nothing_

• View Profile
Re: banned
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:52:34 am »
You were banned by Quattro92, please wait for him to reply.

Here is your ban info http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=xlegitbladezx

p.s. The smilies don't help your case.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: [quattro92] banned
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 04:29:59 am »
Please do not repeat topics you have already started. You should have written an appeal in the correct format as previously stated in your last appeal as a reply to that appeal. As nothing said, wait for quattro now, I've locked your other topic.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

Quattro92

• Saving the world one day at a time.
    • View Profile
Re: [quattro92] banned
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 11:20:42 pm »
Just reading your post tells me you're not mature enough to be unbanned.  The idea that you blame it on OCD annoys me because I have a family member with it and what you did has nothing to do with OCD.  You don't respect other peoples builds.  Good day and good bye.

-Quat